How Did YOU Personally Feel About "Keeping The Congregation Clean"?

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

How do you keep clean a room full of shit!!!

• Twitch
    Twitch
    How Did YOU Personally Feel About "Keeping The Congregation Clean"?

I had this image of herding the flock into the parking lot and hosing 'em down. LOL

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life
    Did you report others that you either suspected of doing something wrong or knew of that had committed some "wrongdoing"?

No, never. I knew it was none of their business. I thought all that reporting and DFing and shunning was absolutely wrong from a very young age.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I reported someone for smoking....What a d**k. If i saw her again i would apologise.

Paul

• digderidoo
    digderidoo
    How do you keep clean a room full of shit!!!

ROFL

Paul

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Hi, minimus, supreme one!

It's been awhile. Fortunately I didn't go through "keeping the congregation clean" fiesco. They were rather secretive, which made it more suspicious.

Anyway I hope everything is going well with you, you drinking-dancing red dot.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Funny how the flow of the spirit never seemed to get hindered in spite of numerous finger waggings.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

This was my motto I accomplished the first two at least....tee hee hee

h4o

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Why keep a congregation clean when all they ever did was to make me just meet men? Hey, if I knew someone was smoking and that my silence would fxxx up the whole congregation (or even bring the Washtowel Slaveholdery down), I would just treat it like I do when they are driving by a house or street where their call is on: I would just keep my big mouth shut.

If it totally cuts off the holy (?) spirit, that's their problem.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I was usually the one being snitched on That's why I didn't have any JW friends, couldn't trust them as far as you could spit!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit