Funniest (Yes another one) names at Kingdom hall

by sleepy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

Whats the funniest names you've come across at the kingdom hall?
    Once I went to a hall were it was anonced that the Seal's were away on holiday .In the closing prayer they prayed for brother Pig.
    I thought we were in a zoo.

• ISP
    ISP

There was a brother called Bro Death!

How about that. He split the name up by saying De-ath..but everyone referred to him as death anyway.

ISP

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

we had a brother Jack Oeff, known as the "wanker", but he had to pull himself to another assignment.....

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

While not kingdom hall related, we had a great mail call at basic trianing once. The letters came in this order, honest.
    JESUS Martinez, MOSES Malone, PFC Noah, PFC Pope. We were all on the floor laughing by this time, including the drill sergeants last guys name called was Priestly.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

well lets see, we had a huge family of the Skaggs. what a awful name. I can hardle remember many others, I know there were more, but I have tried to block that experience out, so I don't remember. :)

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I went to school with a family called the Clutz family. One of the girls was quite the hottie, and we'd giggle as we said, "Look at that Clutz" I eventually went to work for the dad, that's right, my boss was a Clutz. I dated the daughter, my girlfriend was a Clutz. The business eventually went bankrupt because, well, as a business man the owner was a Clutz.

This is a true story, I couldn't make up stuff like this.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• teejay
    teejay

WonderWoman!

I knew a family of Skaggs! They live in Missouri now if I'm not mistaken. Same family?

tj

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

We had a family named Pain, and yes she was called on as "sister Pain in the rear' talk about laughter!!!

mom knew some tripplets named Hester, Lester, and Fester!!!

We also had two families in our hall lat name Hester & Fester and they were related and always sat together, you can imagine the confusion. We also had a 90+ year old sister named Sis Young.

ohhhh hmm whatelse??? I'll ask ma.

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• messenger
    messenger

How about Brothers? Yes Brother Brothers, everyone thought you were stuttering when you called on him.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey, if he was black he could have been 'brother brother Brothers'

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit