The real you. . .

by John Doe 34 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

tell us more.

• John Doe
    John Doe

And as for me, I'm going to bed. I have to work in the morning. ;-)

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Why should I share the "real" me if you are not even going to stay up and read it?

Here's a mind blowing concept. Maybe there is no "real" you or me. Maybe we are all just molecules bumping into one another in the same moment in time and space and our entire concepts of our separate "selves" is just a creation or perception of our neurocircuitry.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Maybe we are all just molecules bumping into one another in the same moment in time and space and our entire concepts of our separate "selves" is just a creation or perception of our neurocircuitry.

Rene Descartes--"cogito ergo sum."

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

ooh! Someone famous who speaks latin, and I've never heard of, agrees with me. How erudite of me! Maybe one day Narkissos will actually speak to me (and I will actually understand him!)

• John Doe
    John Doe

:-P

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Do you just stick that tongue out JD, or do you know how to use it? (The real me is very sassy!)

• amicus
    amicus

Rene Descartes--"cogito ergo sum."

Pfft, Descartes was an elitist. A rebel elitist, but an elitist just the same. The catchier phrases are Latin phrases and he knew it. The Irish were probably laughing thier asses off at his misuse of Latin.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

you will never know the real me -- you are too hurt and/or afraid to see it.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Do you just stick that tongue out JD, or do you know how to use it? (The real me is very sassy!)

Oh, I know how to do/use everything! Incidentally, I can't seem to sleep tonight. ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit