Hi everyone! im also a newbie here.

by dhand 40 Replies latest jw friends

• dhand
    dhand

Hi everyone, thought it was time to say hi after nearly a year lurking on this site!! Abit about me... I was born into the JW's and have been baptised for about 15yrs and was appointed as an MS about a year ago. I have been a die hard JW for the last few years, but because of the arrogant and unloving attitude of certain 'spirit appointed' men within the cong and circuit i began to wounder if what i had really was 'the truth' and caused me to do some digging on some of the fundamental teachings. Anyway through research im confident now it certainly is NOT the truth, and feel mislead all these years! Im suffering the shunning process from family, the annoying phone calls from elders all for the past 8/9months, and they dont give up!! I had never previously realised how hard it would be to escape this cult!! without df / da'ing. its like a trap! regards, dhand.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

They cant stop the bleeding. Welcome to the board.

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Hellooo,

I'm new here to by a few hours,so Welcome! I have been gone for 10 years now but you seem fresh off the boat,this site will help you clear your head. The fact your here

says your half there.Good luck!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Hello and welcome to the board.

Sometimes it can be easier to be df'd or da'd but that would bring a whole new set of problems. For me it took about 3 or 4 years to fade away properly, so i know where you're coming from on that one.

Paul

• ibme
    ibme

Welcome

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome, dhand....

Glad you decided to post, we look forward to getting to know you.

Cas

• JK666
    JK666

dhand,

Welcome home; welcome to JWD!

JK

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Welcome to the board.