Paradise on earth?

by bbinkss 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    but ultimately, you have to watch your loved ones die before you die yourself. Mmmmmm…..that’s a great. The only thing really to learn from that is how meaningless you really are at the end of the day…..

Interesting thoughts, I agree watching loved ones die is truly tragic. It would be nice to see an alternative....

h4o

• ataloa
    ataloa

bb:

In your opening post, you addressed this question to those who still believe in God. Following that premise, can you also stipulate that:

1. the Bible is true

2. Jesus was sent to save mankind

?

If so, I think I might have an interesting question for you to ponder.

• Jake99
    Jake99

The only thing preventing this planet from being the Paradise it was designed to be are the systems and professions that the bible and Jesus prohibited. The Moneychangers are a huge problem and the churches say nothing about them but you can see their evil works on the News all day every day. The Federal Reserve, Bear Stearns, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Citi Group, Bank of America and the stock market bums must be put out of business permanently. The Salesman are a huge problem and this world embraces them as if they are welcome to stay which they are not. Soldiers, Judges and Politicians are being glorified for thier bad works and they too are enemies of Christ.

There will be NO lines on the map and NO dividing of Gods land which is the universe not some building in Jerusalem or small piece of Holy Land as the Jews claim.

This planet was designed as a playground not a war zone over who owns what. You will learn war no more and will recycle your swords into pruning hooks is the message of the Truth and the Way.

I have never been a member of any church of man because people sin all week and then think reading a book of mysteries and claiming them as facts will absolve them of feeding the beast.

Dont be brainwashed into thinking Christ has to come as the bibles say he will. Yes the Christians will dissapear from the planet and so will all the religions but the Messiah is a man who brings knowledge and a simple operating system with him that has always been described in the bible but no church preacher teaches the real message of the books of mysteries.Seek and you will find. I am Here and it would be my pleasure to lead mankind into paradise on earth

• bbinkss
    bbinkss

Wow Jake99 that was deap... do you have info the rest of us are unaware of? Please explain your statement..'I am here and it would be my pleasure to lead mankind to a paradise on Earth' I am curious!

Thanks to everybody for their valuable input X

Bbinkss

• bbinkss
    bbinkss

Ataloa..... I have no idea! I am just curious as to what conclusions people come to when reading the bible without the 'guidence' of the wts.

I am questioning everything and I am not sure what I believe at all!

Bbinkss

• Jake99
    Jake99

I understand the bible in a way no one else even considers and it would be my pleasure to share my beliefs with you on how to turn this planet into Paradise on Earth. Professionally speaking I became the most successful problem solver and production manager in the history of the high speed baking industry and like Jesus the carpenter I see things in realistic form. Basics, fundamentals, efficiency, safety, sanitation, morale, quality, service and creativity are my focus.

I do not study the religious books because I consider it to be the opinion of men who are all trying to say the same things in different ways. I do accept the advice and conclusions as being fairly accurate but they cannot all be correct when they all say different things but if you combine the thoughts of those men of long ago in the right way it makes perfect common sense.

The planet was designed to be managed in a certain way for it to operate properly and Jesus knew what that way was. Where he got the information from I do not know but I got it from reading the bible as a child 40 years ago. Jesus stood against certain professions because if they controlled the world we would be on the path to destruction. Jesus did not want to make deals with Moneychangers and Salesman who are the Profitiers and he stood against the judges and religious leaders who he referred to as the Wolves in Sheeps Clothing and the False Prophets. Mankind according to the bible is not allowed to draw lines on the map and divide the land, that leads to war and waste, but that and gambling is what rules the world.

I love America and the people of the United Staes but the governing system that is being used is the one that the bible strictly prohibits because Capitalism is Satans game. Learn war no more and thou shall not kill means no military should exist on the earth.

I look at the world as if I were God even though I am not and use the information in the bible to form an opinion of how to properly manage the planet to perfection and I have been demonstrating that way for 40 years with great success. We cannot solve problems because our system is creating problems and profits rather than prosperity is the focus of our efforts. It simply is not profitable to manage the environment properly or meet the basic needs of all people so it does not get done. We are supposed to do those things systematically not by way of charities and volunteer work.

My focus would be to greatly reduce human travel while increasing the standard of living and garanteeing basic human needs. Treat your neighbor as you would yourself means he gets the same opportunities and benifits that I get no matter where we live on the planet.

The housewife is regaurded as the most honorable profession a woman can have and yet they all want to go to work and send their children to daycare. That prevents other people from having a job and raising children and I stand against it. I also stand against single mothers having jobs because I would not endose divorce when children are involved, there must be consequences for breaking up a family. I want to offer home schooling over the Internet and television and keep children close to thier parents.

Auto makers and airlines are posting huge losses and are putting alot of people on the unemployment line which effects the entire world economy. I dont want people to struggle to survive but I do want to take most of the cars and planes off the roads and out of the air as a way of keeping the air clean which would stop the melting of the glaciers which are keeping the earth cool. I want to increase energy efficient public transportation and build elevated railways.

I would have plenty of good jobs available to replace the inefficient and destructive ones that would be eliminated and the payscale would be transparent and justifyable. I would only have one bank and only one product distribution and employment system and it would be owned by no one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit