Some prayers....

by Country Girl 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I have a friend that is very close to me. She and I raised our kids almost like brother and sister. Her daughter became involved with a person that she decided to marry. This man bought a motorcylcle recently, and was found on a road Sunday night with his head cracked ear to ear over the top. They think he had an accident from the rain. They don't know exactly since it was wet. he has been in a coma since Sunday night. My friend's daughter only LIVED with him, but she was not allowed to decide his fate. The family decided to take him off support on Sunday afternoon. He is still breathing on his own. His vitals are good. Can you please, if you could, just pray for him or send some good thoughts his way? His name is Jeff and he is in a hospital in Minnesota.

CG

• snowbird
    snowbird
    His name is Jeff and he is in a hospital in Minnesota.

CG

Sending good thoughts Jeff's way and praying for a good outcome for all involved.

Peace to you, CG, and others.

Sylvia

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Sending thoughts your way.....

My husband just bought a motorcycle and it scares me for his safety. My Cousin was killed on a motorcycle 5yrs ago. She had two young kids. I hope if able to make a recovery. Him breathing on his own and his vitals holding is a good sign!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh baby gal, I am sorry. Sending out good thoughts. Keep us posted on his outcome. May it be well.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Ok I said a prayer and made some good vibrations let me know if it worked.

I mean I hope it works and let me know or keep us posted.

Actually I said a prayer, and I'm vibrating from the beer.

I am sorry about your friend.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

My prayers are with him.

• yknot
    yknot

I am so sorry

Adding my prayer

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Thanks so much.

Jeff didn't live... I was so sorry for this. He died shortly after he was taken off life-support. I'll never forget him. he was one of those people that come into your life for a short time, but you never forget. It's too long to explain...but he was just someone that I'll just never forget about. She won't forget him, ever.

She's okay, but hurting. She'll be alright, I spose. It's kind of weird because her own Father died when she was two. Dani, her daughter, is two.

Thanks for the prayers and support.

CG

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I'm so sorry CG

ql

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

thanks so much QL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest