If I see one more

by John Doe 50 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

ROFL ahh, I don't wish, I am. Cue the Helen Redding song..."I am woman".

• John Doe
    John Doe

You realize that men are only preoccupied with breasts because women cover them up, don't you?

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

no. i think if they were out, i'd be equally interested. they don't cover their faces and i stare at those.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    no. i think if they were out, i'd be equally interested. they don't cover their faces and i stare at those.

Look at the tribes that go naked. Breasts are no big deal. We all have a tendency to want what we're not supposed to have. Do you think gold would be valuable if people did not horde it? ;-)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    You realize that men are only preoccupied with breasts because women cover them up, don't you?

I disagree, I think if it became the norm for women to walk around topless, even after 50 years, men would still stare because it's different than what they possess, hence the attraction to it. And there would be a heck of alot of workplace and car accidents until it was the norm.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I disagree, I think if it became the norm for women to walk around topless, even after 50 years, men would still stare because it's different than what they possess, hence the attraction to it.

Animals are different than what men possess too, but there's no preoccupation there. Well, at least not in normal people.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Want me to mail you my sweaty jock strap?

Hey Burns, is that offer still open?

What do you look like? And send me a picture of whats been in that jockstrap first. but I think we have a deal buddy....

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

Saywhat and Burntheships!

Get a room you two....

(maybe mine???)

xx

• BFD
    BFD

BTS is hot! And a little fugaysie, too.

Now my saywhat has been ignoring me ever since I married Priest back in April. He refused to have 2 daddies! Saywhat baby boy, I kicked him to the curb. Come back to daddy!

BFD

• donny
    donny

Why don't we all just sit back, tip a few and listen to the Best of the Village People. In the Navy anyone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit