How To Get People Out

by OneFootIn 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It is just about impossible unless you are a JW in good standing.

If that is your status you have to keep it that way until your family is out.

You have to be the LAST one to leave.

Cheers
    Chris

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I am trying to do the same thing. I agree with Black Sheep that it's easier whilst you are still in. Tread carefully and take things slowly.

I have had a few discussions now with my husband, you gradually get a feel for how far you can push things without it turning into an argument.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    But I have to admit, i felt very guilty initially and was sure I'd get caught looking. How do we know that the WT library CD doesn't have spy ware on it and report every page I visit back to the GB? Talk about paranoia!

As far as Spyware is concerned, the problem is that it would become apparent and would be all over the internet in no time. Then the society would be left with egg on their face. I doubt they'll go down that route.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I only got one person out, and that was someone that was just starting to go to the boasting sessions. This person got a reference to an apostate web site, and looked at it. Needless to say, that was the end of that study.

Which is one more than I brought into the cancer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit