After years I visited my Disfellowshiped Sister and "worldly" husband! CRY!

by Witness 007 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• TheListener
    TheListener

Congratulations Witness007

You've taken a big step for yourself and your sister. Keep up the good work.

Go visit her in London.

I reconnected with a long lost friend after years of shunning and I felt the same way you did. I apologized and the friend let me have it for a minute or so - then we hugged and laughed. It all becomes water under the bridge.

I love this discussion forum.

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

It's so nice to read stories that have a happy ending... your experience with your sister warms the heart.

thanks for sharing

• golf2
    golf2

It would be a pleasure to have a drink with you. You did the right thing and your tears prove it. Thumbs up to you.

• lonely road back
    lonely road back

That was a very big step and must have been difficult, I am a disfellowshiped witness, and it is a long lonely road back, would like to meet, talk to other disfellowshiped witnesses returning to Jehovah.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

You're in the wrong place for that dude. If you're "returning" then you shouldn't be using satan's channel of communication - the Internet.

But since you are here in satan's realm, you should hook up with Solace1998 and have a nice online prayer session.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit