After years I visited my Disfellowshiped Sister and "worldly" husband! CRY!

by Witness 007 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow. Well... all I can say is... rejoice that it is not too late. And I am thrilled for you. Congratulations and much love to you and yours... you have a lot of catching up to do.

Love,
    Baba.

• Casper
    Casper

I agree with the posters above, do let her know how you feel, then in turn,
    let her have her say, you both will feel the weight lifted and can start fresh.

I am so happy things worked out so well for you both...

Sincerely,

Cas

• parakeet
    parakeet

"Imagine a huge 6 foot tall man sitting next to you sobbing loudly."

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I'm not 6 ft tall, but I will cry when necessary.

This was necessary. Go tell her, it'll be good for both of you. I would have recommended face to face though.

A@G

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Know just how you feel man - http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/21351/1.ashx

Like everyone says, you do need to tell your sister just how sorry you are and if it were me I'd also apologise for not doing so in person before you left. But hey, good for you!

• tak
    tak

Oh Witness007, I am so glad for you! I cried reading your story. I know things are going to be better now for you and your sister.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Witness that bought tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat. I am so happy that you have starting building that bridge again. I'm sure over time, your relationship will grown. How wonderful to have her back in your life.

The past ... well that is exactly where it is.

a 6ft man crying.... I would have cried - I'm a softie like that - I just can't help it.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thanks alot for your support...I will slowly work things out. I sent her an E-mail tonight and I hope it's the first of many.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Feels great doesn't it?

I'm very happy for you.

om

• changeling
    changeling

You've come a long way, but an apology would seal the deal.

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit