this sucks

by Troggle 18 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I agree with Aud.

typical JW crap as they feel there is that glass ceiling which will prevent u from doing anything "legal" against a brother. But now that u aren't a brother u can certainly make his life miserable.

He slandered you. He put u in a bad light with your employee(s) which could undermine your management skills.

Upper management can get wind of this and have u tested to ensure u are not a pothead.

I would begin with a certified letter to him.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

It does suck
    Such pettiness

A fine showing of Christian Love

"Wasn't treat others as yourself"
    one of the ONLY 2 COMMANDS?

Sad when someone can't follow only 2 rules
    Quite easy ones at that

and this from me....
    Someone who had lost their faith for over 25 years

• Sway
    Sway

Take the direct approach, meet him face to face and tell him to knock that sh*t off.

Sway

• dwtnphotog
    dwtnphotog

You SO need to make an example out of him!!! Show him we won't stand for this crap!

• New light for you
    New light for you

Beat him up for all of us and videotape it!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Or, yes, leagally reprimand him. that wold be awesome too. Whichever works.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

This JW that was defrauding your name needs to be brought down to earth. Aude is correct. You have legal grounds to go after this clown.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

so isn't that out and out slander? I think a lawyer letter, saying you have a witness, might scare the shit out of him. Make him tell a judge why he is badmouthing you.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would take the drug test this once. And when it comes back clean, the clean report should be attached to the rumors about your being a druggie (that is proof that you are not, and would easily prove them wrong). Then, if you are subsequently asked to take these tests without probable cause, it is time to speak up to the district manager or general manager. I am sure they would like to hear about this waste of money--it is a complete waste of money to expect clean employees to take repeated drug tests without probable cause.

• Troggle
    Troggle

I can't see myself taking legal action of any kind but here is what I did do today. I called my dad who used to be an elder but stepped down since 3 of his 5 kids are DF and one never got dunked. I told him what the brother had said and asked him to please let him know that if he talks sh-t on me to my friends in the REAL world it will get back to me and if he wants to assume things maybe it would be better if he talked to me to find out what exactly I am doing. I see his car parked in front of the bar down the street from my house almost every non meeting night so I'll stop in and talk to him. My dad laughed and said ok I'll tell him that. Which I know he will and when he does he'll make sure to scare the holyness out of him when he mentions the bar. My dad can be so cool sometimes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit