Copy of CO Letter/Outline Regarding Education - In Spanish

by grassyknoll07 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

I wonder if anyone has a current WTS phone directory......and then we could list whether they went to college or not by their name.....

The Spanish Congo in my area is all about becoming fully intergrated into society. Most attended the English BS to help with either learning English or improving pronunciation....but they are way more laid back....letting their kids bring bags of cheerios, crayons, & toys.

We at the English are to be model quiet JWs speaking as the WT prefers.

Majority of both English & Spanish are enrolled in online courses!

So it is just a matter of time before the Co has to explain the meaning of "promoting'

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Sorry to resurrect this old topic, but thanks to valkyrie for the translation. The links are all dead.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have met literally thousands of college students during the course of my lifetime and career. NOT ONE went to college for prestige.

I have met literally thousands of brothers in "the truth" during the course of my lifetime, too. A HIGH PERCENTAGE of these "reached out for privileges" because of prestige.

• yknot
    yknot

I think this thread is still very relevent!

It helps 'lurkers' to discern better the significance of why the Eton's enrollee's father stepped down as a MS.

It is a chance for newer posters and lurkers too to discern ......afterall unless a person is an elder, ms, or CO....the R&F never heard of this directive!

• dissed
    dissed

True

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Very relevent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit