Copy of CO Letter/Outline Regarding Education - In Spanish

by grassyknoll07 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Thanks for the letter guys!!

I will try to translate it to English tonight.

TTRP

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Looking forward to a translation. A machine translation might be helpful, but this deserves a translation by someone who has knowledge of "theocratese."

• james_woods
    james_woods

No offense meant - but how sure are we that this is the "real thing"?

I bet that if it is, the WTS will deny that it is real, or that they ever said this.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Oh comon guys……..Someone translate it. I’m nearly wetting myself here. (ok….a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean)

Or are all the Spanish speaking lot still feeling smug because they won the European football……….

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Or are all the Spanish speaking lot still feeling smug because they won the European football……….

Well, I do feel smug.......

• jstalin
  • Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Well, I do feel smug.......

LOL...

Well, when you have finished feeling smug (you Spainish speaking smug git…..only kidding) can you get a move on and translate the fu*king letter, IF YOU'RE NOT TOO BUSY….!!!!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

You can get a google translation of the blog here:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.herniacerebral.blogspot.com%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=es&tl=en

It doesn't translate the letter, only the commentary. the letter is in jpg format. There's also a link in pdf.

Can anyone transfer these formats into word? I have tried but haven't got decent software. Even if for now we can put it through a translator so at least us one language dummies can get a feel for whats said.

Paul

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

I can’t make it work either. It’s probably me doing something wrong. I hate computers……

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

A translation of the first .jpg page follows. I may continue with the successive pages later tonight, if time permits - and no one else does so first.

Note: I did not provide the English title abbreviations for referenced Watchtower literature; I did not confirm translations of quoted Biblical passages with the English NWT.

MEETING OF THE CIRCUIT OVERSEER WITH THE ELDERS AND MINISTERIAL SERVANTS

Topic: “Continue holding to the pattern of healthful words that you heard from me” (2 Tim. 1:13)

INTRODUCTION (2 min.)
    A Christian should avoid anything which may pose a risk to his spirituality (1 Tim. 4:1)
    How can we protect ourselves against the harmful influence of Satan’s world?
    We have the Word of God, the Bible (2 Tim. 3: 16, 17)
    Jehovah has provided abundant spiritual food through “the faithful slave” (Matt. 24:45)
    We must be determined to take advantage of Jehovah’s provisions to the full, continue “holding to the pattern of healthful worlds” that we have heard (2 Tim. 1:13)

HEALTHFUL WORLDS TO INSPIRE OTHERS TO PROGRESS (15 min.)
    Jehovah invites spiritual men to “reach out” for theocratic privileges (1 Tim. 3:1; Eccl. 12: 1)
    It is better to be spiritual than to have natural abilities or a talent for organisation; help the brothers to cultivate the desire to serve, not to seek a position (Prov. 11:2; 1 Cor. 13:2)
    In their quarterly meetings, the elders should analyse the situation of those youth having potential and spiritual qualities
    Encourage parents to teach and prepare their children with the goal of inculcating the truth in their hearts and of motivating them to support the Kingdom enthusiastically (w03 15/6, p 21, paragraphs 15-17)
    In conjunction with parents, give youth specific asssignments to inspire them and and to help them progress
    Question: What can elders and ministerial servants do and say to inspire young ones and and those new in the truth to progress? [Brothers who are zealous in the ministry and who desire to serve better can be given assignments in the Kingdom Hall, such as cleaning and maintenance; lightweight responsibilities in the sound department, on the platform, in the literature department; helping the older brothers, etc. (od pp. 55, 56)]
    Situation: An elder agrees to accompany a young brother in the preaching work
    Question: How can he encourage him? [Inquire about his spiritual goals: baptism, pioneer service, Ministry Training School, Bethel service, ministerial service, etc. (od pp. 117-119). Full-time service will allow him to gain experience in helping others, strengthen him spiriturally and teach him to rely upon Jehovah (w85 15/9, pp 16, 17 paragraphs 9-12)]
    Situation: A brother would like to be a ministerial servant, but does not know how to satisfy the requirements and is not quite sure whether it is alright to ask
    Question: If he asks how he can satisfy the requirements, should this be interpreted as a lack of humility or as audacity? [When faced with the question “What do I need to do?,” Jesus and his disciples gave clear and useful guidance (Mark 10:17; Acts 16:30). The elders should direct the brother to the printed information dealing with the requirements (od 54-56; w90 1/9, pp. 23-39)]

HEALTHFUL WORDS CONCERNING SECULAR EDUCATION (15 MIN.)
    The objective of education is to enable one to praise Jehovah (w96 1/2, p. 14, paragraph 23).
    What we think about education reveals how much faith we have in God’s promise to take care of his servants (Matt. 6:33; Col. 3:23, 24)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit