Witness in-laws destroyed my marriage

by James_Slash 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Welcome and thank you for sharing your story.

I hope you are able to save your child from this sick twisted cultic religion.

lisa

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I really feel for you because we are in a veru similiar boat. My husband took off with our two year old daughter and hid her from me for almost a month after i left him and the kindgdom hall. We are now going through a vicious custody battle where he is making accusations of innaporpraite behavior on my part (drinking drugs) none of which are true and some of which can be proven (drugs tests) I feel for you and hope the best for you. Please realize that through all of this things will get better. I recoommend goggling "expert custody witness" and when you get to the site, order the free cd for your lawyer, its great. Also, keep a jounal, EVERY DAY about what you two talk about, what you do with your daughter when you have her, exgt. It has proven to be my best witness, priceless.....

pm if you want to talk

• jgnat
    jgnat

It would be nice if you could walk away from all this but you have your child to consider. You will have to continue dealing with your ex-wife to set up visitation, child support and all that. Keep a record of her history of false claims for later. It might come in handy.

As for the Witnesses, kiss them goodbye and enjoy your new life. This might be a good eye-opener for your mom.

• James_Slash
    James_Slash

Only recently I discovered that my ex was ill in hospital. I wasn't informed of this until she was discharged. It scares me to death to think of my daughter with this lot. In the UK, we have a thing called PR (Parental Responsibility) which means that I have as much right as my ex with regard to my daughters upbringing.

• Mary
    Mary
    She claimed that I had abused my daughter (which was also untrue) and I took her to court to pursue the allegations and clear my name. On the day of the hearing she withdrew all of her lies and backed down over her opposition to me seeing my daughter.

Any chance you could have your ex-wife charged with making false (not to mention, serious) allegations against you? Over here, it's a felony to lie to the police, but I'm not sure what the laws are in England.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit