Is A-Rod dating Madonna?

by MsMcDucket 15 Replies latest social current

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Affairs

Cynthia Rodriguez to file for divorce from Yankees slugger

The wife of Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriguez will file for divorce Monday, according to media reports. Alex Rodriguez, Cynthia Rodriguez Foto: AP Rodriguez and his wife have split less than three months after the birth of the couple's second daughter

Cynthia Rodriguez, who married the New York Yankees star in 2002, says the marriage is over because of the All-Star third baseman's extramarital affairs, according to reports that appeared Sunday on the Web sites of Houston television station KTRK and The Miami Herald. Schlagworte RodriguezAffairbaseballMadonnaGuydivorce The reports come just days after Alex Rodriguez was linked to Madonna in various media outlets and Cynthia Rodriguez's subsequent visit to the Paris home of rocker Lenny Kravitz, who said she came to France to escape the media frenzy in New York and denied that anything improper had happened. Houston attorney Earle Lilly, who said he was hired by Cynthia Rodriguez last week to launch the divorce case, told KTRK the star's „relationship with Madonna was the final straw for Mrs. Rodriguez.“ http://www.welt.de/english-news/article2185818/Cynthia_Rodriguez_to_file_for_divorce_from_Yankees_slugger_.html
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This is not a slam on you personally Mrs but I don't know and don't care. I heard about this last night on one of those celebrity gossip shows that I despise and I wonder why anyone really cares...are we all that bored with our own lives that we have to know all the juicy details about some rich s.o.b.'s sex life. I'd rather watch Discovery channel.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

A-Rod is hot!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    This is not a slam on you personally Mrs but I don't know and don't care. I heard about this last night on one of those celebrity gossip shows that I despise and I wonder why anyone really cares...are we all that bored with our own lives that we have to know all the juicy details about some rich s.o.b.'s sex life. I'd rather watch Discovery channel.

My husband came out of his room last night and mentioned that A-Rod was dating Madonna. I was like what!? ... I heard that she may be getting a divorce from Guy Richie; but I didn't know anything about A-Rod and Madonna. It tickled me that my husband heard about it before I did. He, definitely, doesn't read rag mags or care about celebrity affairs! But for some strange reason, A-Rod and Madonna got his goat!

This one interests me! I guess because a woman my age is involved.

• MsMcDucket
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Lenny Kravitz says he isn't involved in this mess. Cynthia is just staying at his house with him and friends.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Who is A-Rod?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

A-Rod has yet to deny it, though he's always been sort of an attention whore. I think he just likes the drama.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

A person would have to be A Rod to date Madonna.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

On looks alone, Madonna would be a step down. A big step down. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit