E-Harmony...

by betty boop 17 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

I used an old-fashioned dating service, not the internet, eight years ago. I found my match, a Jehovah's Witness! I guess in the match-up world there's not much difference between an evangelical and a JW.

I have to say, my hubby and I are a satisfying mix of similarities (similarly mild in temperament and friendly towards the world) and differences (duh, the religion).

• serendipity
    serendipity

Eharmony was a waste of money for me and I didn't think the matches were very good. Also, they compressed photos and mine looked weird on there. I like plentyoffish.com and okcupid.com & they are free.

• RR
    RR

Oh, have I got the site for you:

JW Match - http://www.jwmatch.com

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    RR: JW Match - http://www.jwmatch.com

That's funny... can you imagine the acryonyms they'd use in their posts?? Not "DWM, DDF, looking for FWB" for sure.

• metaspy
    metaspy

I tried a Free online dating site - www.mingle2.com
    However, I have not gotten very good results.
    Not that the people are mean or anything, but nothing in my area that matched what I was looking for.

• whitman
    whitman

The JW online dating sites are hysterical!! If you haven't checked them out, I highly recommend it. 'Brother seeks sister for marriage' - 'I am scripturally divorced and free to marry', 'i know you will overlook any physical issues of my weight since all will be fixed in the new system' etc etc ...and you can run searches to see how cute the contestants are. Crack open a bottle of wine, pull out the popcorn and start searching.

• betty boop
    betty boop

wow those JW websites are hilarious. There was actually a guy shirtless who took his own picture in the mirror and had that as his avatar. how Christian

Thanks for the advice everyone def helps in making my decision

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

I recall hearing during one meeting to stay away from internet dating sites...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit