Update about Ray and Cynthia Franz, by Request!!!

by tooktheredpill 12 Replies latest jw friends

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Guys:

As I mentioned in a past thread, (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/161647/1.ashx), I met Ray and Cynthia during the weekend!

I went to their home with my wife. I needed to meet them in person, in order to have a real picture of them. Let me tell you: We were impressed. They are very humble people!

Every question I asked Ray, he answered it using the bible. I didn't noticed any bitterness towards the WT.

Ray is walking very slowly because of his age. (He's 86 years old right now). Cynthia is having a catheterization procedure today. I'll try to contact them during this week, to see how she's doing. But both of them were in a very good mood. They looked happy.

Both are great human beings. We shared some stories, and Ray even showed us a very very old photo album!

We spent about 3 hours with them, and Cynthia gave us cake, snacks, etc. We really enjoyed our time with them.

God bless them both!

---------

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks for the update, it must have been an amazing experience to be able to talk with these two folks who from what I have read are full of grace...I hold them both in my prayers

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

E-mailed Ray last week
    Got his reply this past weekend
    Even with health problems he is still such a positive person
    Humble and non judgmental
    Even with a valid ax to grind
    Wonderful role model
    Real

My thoughts are with them
    My first prayers as well

Please convey
    His words have meant alot

• still_in74
    still_in74

i would absolutely love to meet them both!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

I looked for Ray's email address / street address when I finished reading CoC, as it meant so much to me and I wanted to thank him personally... but I never located it. How'd you all find it?? Will somebody PM me his email or mailing address?? I have a belated thank you note that needs sending...

• blondie
    blondie

[email protected]

http://www.commentarypress.com/

This is where you can get his books too and other items.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Thanks, Blondie... I had found that address, but assumed they were just a distribution point for his literature... didn't realize the mail went to him!

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Cleared2land:

Please be patient when you email Ray. He receives a LOT of email, and it will take some days for him to answer. But is good to know that he really makes the effort of reading so much mail! He is a great guy.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Ray and Cynthia rock! The information they provided and the help they keep giving is invaluable. I want to go and visit them soon also.

Please, let us know how the medical procedure went. I'll keep them on my prayers.

-ootb

• Mary
    Mary

I would love to meet them. I know they're bombarded with emails, cards and phonecalls which I imagine can be quite exhausting at their age, but from what Mouthy's told me, they're really a wonderful couple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit