Oh JOY for those 20yrs and younger....DC eyeroll!

by yknot 11 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Yes someone has posted a video of Friday's talk releasing the YPA V2.......

For your viewing disbelief & displeasure......

Young People-Walk by Holy Spirit! http://youtube.com/watch?v=1pxfTwp8Z9E

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Gaaaaaaaaaaaack

I made it as far as 48 seconds

How trite

• littleblueuk
    littleblueuk

Are the freakin' serious????

I watched it right before lunch and immediately lost my appetite!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My parents better not send one to my kids...oh wait they won't cuz I told them I would destory all jw lit given to my kids or sent to my house

• feenx
    feenx

Jesus CHRIST some things never change. The same bad acting glossing over the same "wordly association" freak outs. GAG. I can just here the sentence being drilled into everyone's head OVER and over....bad associations spoil useful habits. Only now as an adult I hear it as a parrot voice, haha.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I wonder how many hungover teenagers were sleeping during this borefest. This is the crap my Mom always finds "inspiring" and feels the need to tell me about, when I then put some truth on her about how REAL teenagers act and think she gets really depressed.

• dinah
    dinah

Gross!!!

THAT brings back memories! They always set aside at least 90 minutes to beat the teens.

When I was faced with all those dilemmas, I always made the choice the GB advised against. But it does make me sick. Funny, my daughter is in high school. She says peer pressure isn't that strong and most people are left to do what they want to do (or don't want to do).

Seems the GB is still stuck in the 70's. It looks like those films they show in high school. Drugs are bad..................mmmmm KAY?

• loosie
    loosie

I watched it right before lunch and immediately lost my appetite!

lets market these videos as weight loss aids.

Geez I can't make thru the whole thing.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Thank you for reminding me of what wonderful spiritual food can be found at jehoobers bountiful table. I shall now retire to the bathtub with a handful of Prozac, and perhaps some brandy to alleviate the painful memory of having had to choke it down for so many years...

• johnny1980
    johnny1980

Jezuz H Christ! That brought back many memories! Ummmm, not to be a dick, but didnt' we get that $hit in 2nd grade about saying no to drugs. Good Lord!

I actually listened to all of it, and it brought back memories of drawing crap, going to the bathroon, volunteering for stupid $hit to get away from my seat... Was actually kinda cozy sitting in the A/C at kemper arena walking around with the "please take your seats signs" while thinking about my friends at gay pride, LOL! NOT!

Freaks, SAY NO TO DRUGS! Um Duh, BIG RED TRUCK! I want to roll my eyes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit