The View from OPEC...THANK YOU, AMERICA!

by whereami 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm starting to discount anonymous mass emails.

S

• frozen one
    frozen one

Couldn't find anything on kos, six? God, I am a little bitch! Actually the kos reference is just a variance of the "you get all your opinions from Fox News" line that some people (not pointing fingers) toss around here when they have nothing else to say.

Pathetic politcal cynic? A bit of the pot calling the kettle black don't you think? By the way, in your earlier post you said something about conservatives performing fellatio on corporate execs. It seems to me that liberal lips quiver when around the same execs with their pots of cash. If you can't recognize that, you truely are naive

• Preston
    Preston

Most of what is proposed in the email the United States will eventually concede to doing given there is already a majority of citizens asking for for more domestic production of energy.

Despite the stereotypical Islamic nature of the email.... more than likely it was written by a Glenn Beck fan.

- Preston

• whereami
    whereami

Hey SIX chill out. I didn't write any of this. As was said in my post, i received this email. Don't get your panties up in a twist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit