Scooter riders

by B_Deserter 11 Replies latest jw friends

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

So who else here is a scooter rider? Show yourselves and talk about your rides!

btw, here's mine:
    It's a 2008 Yamaha C3. Equipped with:

• Three-valve, four-stroke liquid cooled 49cc engine
    • Top speed 43 mph (48 without restrictor)
    • 115 mpg (I actually calculated 120 mpg with mixed riding)
    • Continuously-variable V-belt automatic transmission
    • 120/90-10 "fat" tires
    • 9 gallons of under-seat storage
    • Keyhole guard and locking handlebars for security
    I love this thing. It's incredibly fun to ride and gets me to work and back super cheap.
  • zeroday
    zeroday

That's a great way to save money...I have a full size bike Honda VTX1300c even at that I get 45mpg...but my top speed is 115mph...

• Highlander
    Highlander

Here's my Scoot.

650 cc engine. I average between 45 and 50 mpg. Top speed is around 115 - 120 mph.

The storage space is phenomenal. I can hold up to 4 full size helmets between the underseat storage and the rear trunk.

• jaguarbass
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's a very cool looking scooter B_Deserter. Can I ask how much it set you back?

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'm saving up for this one. 170 mpg.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Six, my scooter was $2000

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

In 1980 I had one of these. The seat folded flush and the handlebars folded back. The 200 mpg was a nice feature too. One time I took off on a road trip from SoCal to Oregon on it. I was able to get rides from truckers and people and put it in the vehicle so I did not have to ride all the way. It could also be pedaled, so it was also a moped and did not need a license.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Those are so cute guys! Do they make them for men?

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I ride a full size bike. Mine is like this, only blue and silver. I've saved a ton on gas and insurance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit