One Paper Towel

by DT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• LearningMore
    LearningMore

I don't remember the covering of the mirrors. When was that? Was it regional? For some reason, I am very surprised at this and I don't remember it!

• minimus
    minimus

The vain females loved to idolize themselves by viewing their looks so that the brothers would take notice. Well, they showed them!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

This was one of the little rediculous rules I always enjoyed breaking. I'd take 2 or 3 or 7 and let the attendant "frown upon" me and not stop for his attempted counceling.

• VM44
    VM44

Does anyone know of any other group or organization that rations one paper towel to a person when they hold a convention?

Or covers the mirrors in the women's restrooms? (How can the women make sure their appearence is "well arranged" when them return to their seats?)

Why is The Watchotwer this way? It makes them look like control freaks!

• carla
    carla

The most amazing thing about the one paper towel or other ridiculous rules at the dc's is that you guys actually stressed about it. I'm sorry, but for an adult (or a child) to be stressed about whether using two paper towels would somehow make you less spiritual or not loving jah enough is over the top to me. Such insanity.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Your right Carla, it is insanity, but that is how we were trained.

I would take two paper towels and then put a little extra in the contruibution box. Such a drone i was.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    They can afford plenty of paper towels!!!!!

Nope, not any more. Defending pedophiles is getting expensive. They need to cut costs wherever they can. W

• VM44
    VM44

One does not receive "spritual food" at the conventions, one receives only made up Watchtower Doctrines!

• loosie
    loosie

Wherever I go now I use at least two paper towels. It is my way of rebelling against the WT.

• VM44
    VM44

and if you have any left over paper towels, it would be nice to return them to The Watchotwer by placing them in the convention contribution box!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit