It's official: I'm a man who carries a purse

by Elsewhere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• amicus
    amicus
    Do you also wear Tevas and listen to Tori Amos?

Just took the Teva's off, I see them all over the place now days. Great sandals, functional and durable. Although I've heard of Tori Amos of course, I don't think I've ever heard her music. I like Sarah McLachlan...does that count?

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

all these Rent a Luxury Bag ads at the bottom of this thread is turning me on as well as a man who likes Sarah McLachlan

• amicus
    amicus
    turning me on as well as a man who likes Sarah McLachlan

Cool! Honestly though, how could someone not like her? Her style is pretty flexible too, it makes great background music but crank up the volume and you can work to it.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"work" what, big guy? ;)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I had this old homemade "purse" (denim bag with a shoulderstrap) I used to use when hiking the canyons of s. cal. I was able to carry a few essentials, but toss it behind my back if I needed to gorge scramble. I thought of it as a parfleche with a shoulder strap.

Thats a little different for hiking then something that actually looks feminine..ie...flowers, bows,.today anything goes its cool to have a purse if you want one...

70's well it was just plain odd....

h4o

• Mincan
    Mincan

Social conformity and gender stereotypes (that are ever changing) - they're a wonderful thing. Hey! Buda boom, budda bing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit