It's official: I'm a man who carries a purse

by Elsewhere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This evening I was walking into the local Fourth of July Celebration grounds and had to pass through the security point where they check everyones' bag to make sure no one brings in any potentially explosive Coca-Cola, chips, hot dogs or other dangerous outside food.

One guy looked in my back pack while another guy told me that no back packs are allowed inside. I pointed to the woman directly in front of me who passed through with a HUGH purse that was literally bigger than my back pack and asked why she was allowed in. The guy said that purses are allowed, but not back packs.

"Well, hell, this isn't a back pack! It's my purse!"

That was my response and after everyone in the area got a chuckle out of it the security guard realized just how absurd the rules were and waved me through.

And I got such a purty purse.

• Homerovah the Almighty
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Else.......... This was good! I'm laughing my arse off right now. HappyDad

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

And proud of it!

• loosie
    loosie

Did your backpack look like this?

• free2think
    free2think
    I'm a a man who carries a purse

And you wear it with pride.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Man Bag

Better than a

Bag Man

I guess

BTW, quick thinking

• oompa
    oompa

haha....good story......and i bet they have damm big purses in texas.....ya...i love texas........oompa

• Priest73
    Priest73

That just confirms the theory that there are only two things from Texas. Steers and err, well guys who carry purses.

• Mincan
    Mincan

A security guard who thinks!? Call the local news media... this may be more interesting than what kind of underwear Obama endorses or who the latest person is who wants to see all your fascist asses dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit