Any other lady bikers here?

by Lady Zombie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    IF you ride without a helmet you will have your brains scattered all over the road...

I'm not trying to scare anyone. It was just a picture I saw. The thing that was interesting was that the brain was whole and completely intact. I wondered if it was planted there. The top of the guy's skull would have had to have been taken off and the brain popped out.

I used to ride with the harley guys before I studied and stopped hanging with cool people. I had two other boyfriends, one with a honda and one with a triumph.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I wanted a couple of Harley's when we got married....travel all over with....no go...couldn't talk him into

that one. Still don't have one...

h40

• arwen
    arwen

I am a back seat lady biker....I don't steer but I can control the driver....lol My husband is a harley man and loves the old indian bikes too. He has an old frame from some old war bike in our basement. you would think it was gold bars down there.. He is totally addicted to biking and wants me on the back every time he goes.. He is a non drinker..AA and this is his addiction.. so I try to go when I can. We are heading to Florida for the winter.. he works down there when we go so we will be doing a lot of riding then...Not much riding here in the winter with fifty feet of snow!...

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Post a pic of your bikes, ladies.

• zeroday
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Nice bike.....I do so love Red/burgundy.......

h40

• Priest73
    Priest73

I go fast. really fast.

Photobucket

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Here I am!! I've been riding for 3 years now.

Bought my 2nd bike in Oct '07. My avatar is my bike.

LOVE it.

-Aude.

• ataloa
    ataloa

LZ, I rode a bike many long years ago; a Kawasaki 440.

I ride with the attitude that everyone is out to kill me on my motorcycle so I drive aggressively defensive.

That's good, because they are, in my experience. I usually rode alone and so many people would just try to see if they could kill you. I've had a few cups of ice thrown at my head. Back in those days, we didn't have sense enough to wear a helmet; and besides I was trying to look cool.

I wish I still had the nerve to ride, though. I suppose it is the most free feeling I ever had. Enjoy and be safe.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm wanting to get a bike, but that's a ways in the future right now. If you're going to ride, I think one of the best ideas I've seen is one of those flashers that blips your lights between high and low beam. That greatly improves visibility to other drivers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit