You were my spiritual brothers and sisters!

by LouBelle 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

GROUPHUG!

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I feel more of a brotherhood or sisterhood on this www, than I ever did in a KH - we have a commonality that is deeper than sharing the same religious beliefs - we came out of a cult the right side up.

I hope that I do get to meet some of you one day, and when I do, I will welcome you as sisters and brothers.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

LouBelle, I have loved you since you came on board-and you are welcome to my home anytime! BTW, I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world if you are ever wanting to take a vacation:)

http://www.cascadeloop.com/382.html

I live just west of the Cascade Mountain range, and east of the Pacific Ocean. One hour and you will be either IN the ocean or in the middle of the pass going over the most gorgeous mountain range imaginable. It's not a bad place to live if you can hack the rain. That is why the song says "The bluest skies you'll ever see are in Seattle". They are all the more gorgeous because when we get them, we truly appreciate them:)

Love,

Shelly-your sister in Seattle (Ok, Snohomish County-which is better, but no one ever heard of it!)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Awww guys - I'm gonna go all squishy on you and gush. I wasn't longing for that feeling - it was just an arb thought - I was like "dang". Besides I prefer the luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv we got going on. Hmm maybe I am part of the fluff club after all

JWdaughter - thanks. I am planning a trip to the US of A one day. I'm in the process of saving, buying a couple of travel guides, where to stay/what to do - there is so much plus the country is so big, I literally will be going from East to West coast. But the trip is still in it's embriyo stage.

• justhuman
    justhuman

You know Loubelle I think many of us feel the same regarding this forum. I feel the same and I take the opportunity to thank you personal plus Tom Cabeen, Mr Flipper, BurnTheShips, just to name a few friends I have on this forum.

No matter were we end up in faith, some they have turned Atheist, or Agnostics, or they just believe in Christ, joined another religion, still we all have a common bond. The trauma of the WT Cult in our lives, and in fact, although it is sound so strange I must admit, WT is unifying us...

We all have lost relatives, friends, some their children or grand children due to WT tactics of shunning. We all were part of that destructive mind control cult, and we all have the same fears. We all know that we will curry the pain, the trauma of being once a part of the WT, but one way or another we continue with our lifes, and never forget that past

On my case I consider all of you my brothers and sisters, although I'm Christian Orthodox, and I find more comfort here than anywere else, but still doesn't matter for me,and strangely I do call all my JWs friends like that.

I have learned not to critisize others for their faith, accept them they way they are(although we have some heated subjects on this forum)but I will defend my faith with facts. I have learned to be tolerant, because at the end we are all going to be saved through Jesus Christ grace and love. I guess this is what counts most, because love endures all things, love never fails.

And this what my new faith taught me. It doesn't matter were you belong. God will judged us according to our deeds, and our hearts. He looks in our hearts and knows what kind of persons we are. Having this in mind I have learned to love everyone, because God is Love

• sacolton
    sacolton

It's nice to put a face on those who I prayed for. "And please watch over all the brothers and sisters around the world" Although it's even better that you all have left the cult.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Although it's even better that you all have left the cult.

• JK666
    JK666

Were?

How about am! Screw the cult. Let's trudge this road of happy destiny together.

Peace out,

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit