You were my spiritual brothers and sisters!

by LouBelle 17 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Yup each one of were part of my world wide brotherhood. I knew with confidence you'd be studying what I was and no matter where I went I'd be 'welcomed' as one of you. So brothers and sisters now what? That was the stray thought floating through my mind as I got ready for bed.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

No difference......tee hee hee

Your just in a different brotherhood now....

"The World Wide Brotherhood of Apostates"

Sweet dreams and ponder that!

hope4others

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

You were part of a delusional pack, that would rip anything different from them to pieces, and keep you at the bottom of their food chain.

You're okay as long as...

HB

• flipper
    flipper

LOUBELLE- Now we are all your "recovering from a cult "- unconditional friends who care about you unconditionally. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You are spiritual "brothers", only as long as you believe everything the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger puts out without questioning it. And if they change it, you have to change with them.

Even if it blatantly contradicts both common sense and the Bible.

• dinah
    dinah

Awww, Lou, we still are. We just don't have doctrine standing between us anymore.

I understand what you mean. It was hard for the to lose the "brotherhood" we had. But the friends I have now are sooooo much better.

• StAnn
    StAnn

LouBelle, you are still my sister and, if we ever cross paths, I will welcome you warmly! Only now we're sisters who have left an insular group and chosen to embrace eachother as fellow members of the human race. So what if we're not reading the same things at the same time? Welcome to a much larger family!

StAnn

• davisricky
    davisricky

You're sweet. I agree that I've had more true friendship than was shown at the kingdom halls. Some of the words written here may tend to be more earthy, but the goodness is not so artifical. Thanks.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Luby, that's the cool thing, we are still spiritual brothers and sisters. Those decrepit old geezers can't break that bond and out here, the bond is stronger.

• tartarus
    tartarus

Loubelle, our genetic make-up is 99% identical. All humans are brothers and sisters. I know it sounds corny, but we all are children of one big family. Sweet dreams.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit