How the annointed KNOW that they are...........I must be ALSO!!!

by nomoreguilt 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

It just came to me out of the morning mist. I was standing in my garage having a smoke just a few minutes ago. So, I was thinking about the day to come and I had my hands in my pockets. Well, I felt the wad of cash that I usually carry in my left pocket and couldn't remember just how much I had there after having paid for dinner out last night. So, I reached in a pulled it out. I started counting and guess how much I had?? YUP!!!! You guessed it.......$144.00.........So, with my former cult think process, I have deduced that " I " must be of the annointed...........Ya THINK????

NMG

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Its either that or your being assisted to beautify your thoughts.....tee hee hee

and oh ya, positive thoughts are a major contribution to the world...

h4o

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You could have gas, instead.

You could get over it all of a sudden and realize there isn't any anointed class.

You could have miscounted.

You could have manipulated the outcome by receiving and spending just the
    right amount. You might have skipped that apple pie just to have $144.

You could be the genuine article. Try going to next year's memorial and see
    if partaking is right for you. Then you will know. Or not.

• oompa
    oompa

Ditto nomore!...if you do some math on the tip amount you left and convert the cents or dollars into years...you can also tell us when the end is....I think it would be AWESOME if we could get a true pact going here where EVERYONE who has ever posted or looked at JWD would go eat the loaf and drink the vino next year!! It is open to the public.............oompa

• changeling
    changeling

Wow NMG! Your logic is as sound as the WT's!

changeling :)

• BFD
    BFD

Looks like one more cracker munching wine sipping fool for next year if you ask me.

Congratulations?

BFD

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

No doubt. Here is your service bag.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I plan to drink the wine next year.-Only because I want a buzz1

• Greensleeves
    Greensleeves

My Aunt was "chosen" as one of the anointed over 25 years ago. She partakes of the wine and bread at every memorial and her husband of 30 some years is an Elder.

Except for my Dad, I have never heard anyone question it.

The thing is, she was Epileptic for many years and had seizures. There is even an Awake article about her epilepsy from back in the 70's or 80's (It's been awhile). It seems pretty obvious to me that whatever vision she had was caused by her epilepsy.

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Well in order for it to be divine it would have to be $1440.00 not 144.00. In numbers that would be 14,000. But here's a straw for effort. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit