second letter from a supposed friend

by chellechelle 14 Replies latest jw friends

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

Dear michelle,

just one qucik letter to let you know i miss you. like everyone else i am concerned for you; but dont worry im not going to lecture you. you're a smart girl you know the truth and what is required.

although i dont know what is going on with you i wonder how you must be feeling. i remember at your age feeling so much turmoil and confusion. i knew what was right but didn't know if i could see it through. Sometimes i just wanted out; i wanted to be left alone, just let things happen without having to way things in a balance. i also had such strong inpulses and attractions; it was easy to get into trouble.

the good news is it gets easier. It's normal to have feelings like there at your age and dealing with them day in and day out can be exhausting. but as you get older things will clear up. your feelings and impulses will level off and you'll have more control. in the meantime it's a struggle you can win if you stop giving into your feelings and impulses.

Have you ever been in a river with a current? right now you're in the water. either swimming or floating enjoying the scenery; your on your own in the wolrd. sooner or later though it won't seem so great anymore; youll face rough water, rocks, rain and maybe even a waterfall! although peopl swimming with you promise you help; their help wont be of much value. when those times come just remember the people who truly love and care fopr you ; were all on the shore reaching out to you. some will even board a boat to go and get you, like the elders. you just need to reach out and grab our hands. We'll always be here michelle.

IF you do reach out and come on shore or into a boat they can help you deal wirth whatever is on your plate; anything from swallowing too much water to hypothermia. they can get the help you need to recover. you just need to respond to the treatment.

Never forget you can always come back whenever you want no matter what. if jehovah helped wicked manassah when he was willing to change, jehovah will certainly help you too.

love anne

ok so now i have to talk about all the bull in this letter aswell.

first of all this person is obviously not intelligent enough as the last to actually form her own opinions into sentences. thw whole letter is basically one big illustration. why is it that every jehovahs witness has to be so damn fluent with illustrations. is there a big shortage of brain power in this world that we have to be taught as children? the boat flows down the river... oooh children look a waterfall we better get out of the water.. give me a break! all i want to know is what drug are you on, and where can i get some? lol

ok i guess some back ground info will be needed for this one to be explained. she said she always had such strong impulses and attractions that got her into trouble.. let me explain dear old anne's life story.. well not completely i wouldnt want anyone of you to fall asleep. ;) grew up on a farm in sudbury.. liked only two people in her life one of whom is her husband.. entire family is in the " truth" ( oh how i hate that word) what is this so called trouble that you got into.. these so called impulses that you acted on? was it to steal a cookie out of the jar while your mommy's back was turned? oh you little devil worshipper you.. how could you commit such a serious sin..? you have failed to honour thy father and mother.. i have great pity for you..

the next thing is ... she supposedly has no idea what is going on with me so how does she knows i am giving into such feelings and impulses? unless it is only to stop being in the so called " truth" oh ok i almsot forgot more background information is needed. her husband is the elder who keeps on calling me asking to change my mind about staying in the "truth ". for those of you who don't know me... i sent him a leter of disassociation, told him on many many differnt occasions that i did not want to be a "witness:" but yet he was very adament. he even pulled out the love card at the end of our finaly chat.. " im only doing all of this for you because i love you" wow.... i think someone needs an sheparding call to learn about modesty and staying in your place as an elder. i think to love someone who isnt your wife must be immoraluity. he must be stripped of his position immediately!!!!!

so anyways, for her to know what is going on with me would mean that her husband would have had to let her know such details. but oh my goodness wait. i thought there was confidentiality amongst the elders. they arent supposed to let anyone know... someone is not following their godly principles. However, i have seen disfellowshipings before. after about a week everyone in the "congregation" knows what you "did". its not as if i care, im just adding that this so called loving brotherhood sure does not adhere to its own teachings. so how are non brainwashed people supposed to believe them ?

anyway as far as reatment goes... what am i ailing from... hypothermia aparently ... wow something must really be wrong with me.. if my body seems to shutting down as a result of loosing my religion....

that is enough of that.. all i have to say is.. im happy to be free

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

The emotion card is always played isn't it, hoping you will feel lost, sad and alone and want to come back,

if you can get past all that......."Your Home free".

Being here and listening to others experiences will cure anyone ever wanting to return. Sure a life saver!

Glad you have found your way out,

hope4others

Oh, by the way...Welcome, nice your here.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Is she playing bad cop/good cop? Her letters make it seem so.

However, i have seen disfellowshipings before. after about a week everyone in the "congregation" knows what you "did".

Everyone thinks they know what you did. I can't tell you how many times I've known people who were df'd for simply not believing, walking away from an abusive marriage or speaking out against child molestation, yet the rumour is the dreaded immorality. And the WTB&TS encourages this rumour mongering by claiming that immorality is the biggest reason for df'ing.

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

I know dont you just love the warped logic...? how can i feel so lost sad and alone when i am now so utterly free?

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

yes this is true. however, define immorality.. is it purely doing what any normal person would do with their life? the thing is whether or not i feel bad for doing it.. aparently the answer is no :)

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Welcome to the "world"... where you can find normalcy and non-judgmentalism...

Be glad you are out of the cult!

Lance

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Funny how she says, "dont worry im not going to lecture you". Then... she proceeds to lecture you.

It's kinda like the dubs that go to the door and say, "We're not here to change your religion..." Then, they proceed to tell the householder that they should leave 'false religion' and become dubs.

B the X

• flipper
    flipper

CHELLE CHELLE- Feelings and impulses, impulses and feelings . Do ANY Jehovah's Witnesses really know what those words mean ? I mean - they are programmed robots, I didn't know they knew what feelings and impulses ARE. They are instructed and programmed on what to feel, and what impulses to act on. Not natural emotions.

And the thing about " swallowing too much water or getting hypothermia " ? WTF ? This friend is really reaching for bizarre illustrations. The only thing you'll swallow too much of if you stay a witness is the BS they hand out at the meetings. However, I do agree you'll get hypothermia if you continue associating with the cold uncaring witnesses. It will freeze you into eternity . Escape now and feel the warmth

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

well thankfully i have already escaped i dont have to worry about that

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I stumbled across this thread, and just had to bump it!

Its amazing to see how the manipulative tactics used by witnesses remains the same a decade on....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit