It's time for me to say Goodbye

by oldflame 31 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Old Flame, I will miss you. I have read your posts for a long while, and you faded away, and tonight, I saw you were back. Then you will be gone again. Please pop back in often, I will watch for you. H/L

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

An old flame may flicker away... but its embers provide new promise.

Wish you well, Merrill.

~Sue

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I wish you well for your journey.

I just ask that you pop in now and again and let us know how you are getting on. We care about you.

Cheers

Chris

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I always laugh at these GoodBye threads..LOL!!......Your well liked..You need a break.............See you in a week!..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hey congratulations! All the best.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm going to add my good byes - there does come a time when you move on - I did the same thing. Was on the board for a year while I was going through leaving the org, realised it has filled it's purposed and moved on. Then at the beginning of the year popped back in - for different reasons this time - I've left the hurt and the bitterness and I'm here to offer support to any who need it.

May your journey be blessed - enjoy!

• sacolton
    sacolton

It's not goodbye ... it's "see you soon".

Enjoy your life!

• donny
    donny

Good luck and may you future be a brighter and happier one. There is life after the Watchtower!!!! In fact, I am about to leave to attend an evil 4th of July fireworks show.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I hate it when people say goodbye to the board. I thought about doing the same but many of the ones who do this are back within days.....weeks.....or months. Just fade away like many of us did as members of that hideous organization........but come back from time to time. No need to announce that you want to leave. To me that is just saying you want/need attention. HappyDad

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am about to leave to attend an evil 4th of July fireworks show.The Demons will get ya!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit