Well I guess I asked for it, Didn't I???

by Princess Daisy Boo 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Hi all... thanks for the messages. He has till the 25th July to reapply or request a separation. He has been at the company for about 13 years, so I think that a change may actually be a good thing!

If we did move, it would probably be to Oz or NZ, although I would love to go to the UK. I think that the US may be quite difficult to get into, although it would be fun to be a white african american!!! We were looking at jobs online last night and it looks like Nick may seriously be considering this. We will see how things pan out.

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Princess

If you need help with the Uk let me know i will help you in whatever way i can

David

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks David - I really appreciate it!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Hey Princess,

Your both young and its easier to start over...

Good luck and Best wishes,

hope4others

• brinjen
    brinjen
    If we did move, it would probably be to Oz or NZ

Lots of South Africans here in Darwin... just a suggestion.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Come to Oz! We love South Africans! Just ask Bryce Courtenay.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks H4O

Hmmm, Brin... My kids have a "Koala Brothers" DVD - I don't know if you would have seen the show... That is what I imagine where you live to look like http://www.koalabrothers.com/australia.htm

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Sir Nose - I could do Cali very easily - I've got the sun & beach here so if I had move would look for something that reminded me of home.

PDB - keep us in the loop girl - I'd hate to "lose" you before I've met you, but then again Oz is on my "to do" list - got family in Melbourne or Sydney or both **shrug**

The u.k is okay but girl you'd get depressed with the weather man - all that rain, gloomy skies - we're from Africa - we need the sun - on that note I'm off to the Drakensburg this weekend PDB - temps are in the region of ZERO - hehehehe I'm hoping for snow.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Don't worry Lou - I am sure I will be updating the board on all details, as and when they happen (drama queen that I am)...

You are right about the UK lack of sun issue, but I have told myself that I could get used to it... but who am I kidding I love the weather here. I am worried that if we did Oz, I would find it too hot!

Oooh Drakensburg - how divine! Where you staying? I do hope you see snow!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

going to a place called the Homestead - a lil scottish place - you know the OBs is packed!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit