DRUG DEALING IN YOUR CONGREGATION

by badboy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Where the hell was I when all this was going on??

My first thought when I saw the thread was "Yeah right!".

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Never

• amicus
    amicus

It's odd that a drug as harmless as Cannibis Sativa is so vilified. Yes, I have used it...no I don't currently and have not in many years. The reversal of the legality of Pot and Alcohol makes far more sense to me than what we see now. Unfortunatley Cannibis is easily grown throughout most of the world. Therefore it would be extremely difficult for "big business" to profit from it's use.

One rule that has proven true time and again, when pondering confusing edicts imposed by those in power, is "follow the money".

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I remember some things that happened, later on when I was wiser in the world I figured out an elder's kid was selling drugs.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

Do MLM (multi level marketing) vitamins and supplements count? That's an epidemic LOL.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I had a friend who was growing huge hydro crops the whole time he was a jw!! About 15 yrs. I always wondered how he could afford so many "toys". His wife never knew, or never wanted to know...

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

not big style dealing, but we had a guy who'd take orders and get it from his dealer. pretty much everyone of the young guys in my congo tried some weed. didn't last too long though, as at some it didn't have any effect and some felt ill after smoking it.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, right out the restroom. The 2 people involved were df'd and the restroom patrol was very tight after that.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

My wife (now ex) was and still is a very heavy herb user. She and her friends would gather together after meeting and talk about the latest and best herb, how their poop was, and what their herb guru had to say. It was not uncommon to see her and her friends take 50 herb tablets a day.

I saw no difference between what they did and the drug dealing that you are discussing.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit