Move is Complete! Life is Available!

by Metamorphosis 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

The unknown can be a scary place. But i decided once the wifey chose some old guys in new york over me that it couldn't get any scarier than that. it's amazing how much i've learned to grow, to love, to understand, to embrace, and to open myself up to since i stopped letting man made rules govern my life and really listened to what it (life) had to offer. i have a closer relationship to god, to people, and to myself than i have ever had before.

it's a good feeling.

Morph

I'll remember that. Thank you.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Congrats Morph!

The best to you!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Metamorphosis..You stole my story..That`s my story!..Except I moved to the Wilderness......I`ll let you rent my story for 3 easy payments of $99.95....You`ll also receive..Your very own Donkey!..Man On Fire............Don`t delay!..Act today!..This is a limited time offer!!...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• changeling
    changeling

changeling :)

• Mum
    Mum

Accepting responsibility for your own happiness is the beginning of wisdom. Welcome to freedom!

Regards,

SandraC

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Meta, this sounds very very exciting!

BTS

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

That's great news Morph....

I'm also working on starting a new life. I'm meeting so many new people and doing fun things that I feel so great not to be a JW... no time to grieve the loss of mind-controlled ex-friends and family...

A@G

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis
    MORPH- You are a great guy with a great heart ! I wish you all the happiness in the world on your new move ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

thanks flipper! hope you guys have an awesome time this weekend at tahoe!

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

Jamie, Mene, SirNose, Gopher, Hope, JwDaughter, Quirky, Outlaw, Changeling, Mum, BurnShips & AAG - thanks so much for the kind words & wishes.

Outlaw - you got a laugh out of me. though i'd like to trade the man on fire for something else. maybe a greased pig or a rusty dump truck. i'm sure you'll think of something.

:)

Morph

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

A little late in my well wishes to you.

but since you are a fellow Floridian now.........

cheers

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit