Newbies - How are you Benefiting from the Supportive Discussion on JWD ?

by flipper 27 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

FINALLY FREE- I like reruns as well, some of them. Good shows like Mash, Get Smart, Beverly Hillbillies, and others are cool to watch too. I guess just some shows that I didn't like annoyed me watching them again. But I agree, reruns can be cool

• tartarus
    tartarus

There's always some one wiser than me to put it all in perspective and give a balanced view. Good mix of people.

Probably the most interesting site I found in the last 5 years. I'm glad I found it. The only one I visit more often is http://mediahopper.com - free tv from all over.

• flipper
    flipper

TARTARUS- I agree with you- this site has helped me a lot as well ! Glad you are here with us as well ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Flip, I hope to meet you one day.

• flipper
    flipper

QUIRKY- I hope to meet you as well. I think I sent you my phone number once. But I know you have to be careful and go incognito due to the witness wife. But we will talk down the road when you are comfortable and available. Peace to you bro- hang in there. Mr. Flipper

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Here is you a little something to keep you busy in your spare time...

www.biglongnow.com

• caliber
    caliber

Burn,

Are you old enough to remember the old commerical.... let it be Dicey ... Dicey or nothing ? hee hee hee

Now back to topic... A door mat saying.... All are visitors make us happy, some by coming ..some by leaving !

We must always pick and choose but the benefits always outweigh the negatives

Caliber

• flipper
    flipper

CALIBER- I agree the benefits always outweigh the negatives on the board here ! Very, very true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit