Ray Franz emailed me today

by Mickey mouse 22 Replies latest jw friends

• startingovernow
    startingovernow

I'd like to e-mail him myself. How did you get this information?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Ray can be contacted through:

commentarypress.com

I've heard dubs (including my mother) say that Ray got rich off his books. Until very recently when his health really started deteriorating, the Commentary Press "publishing empire" of Raymond Franz consisted of a stack of books in his garage. When an order would come in, Ray would go to his garage, put the order in a box and ship it.

Some "empire", huh? I ordered a few things from him several years ago and included a note thanking him for his many contributions to humanity. I knew that he took the time to answer every letter he received, even if it takes him months to get to it, so I specifically told him I did not expect or even want or need any reply.

Four days later, a two page reply came to my mailbox, personally signed. My friend Alan Feuerbacher (Alan F) and his wife Julie paid Ray and Cynthia a visit some years back, and not only did Cynthia fix them a nice dinner, they invited them to stay overnight!

The man is almost too good to be true. It is almost unbelievable that he could have ever been part of the Watchtower Nightmare(tm).

Farkel

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ray can be contacted at [email protected]

He is slow in answering to to age and health

He seems very hospitable...he invited me for a visit if I ever travel southward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit