A@G appears in new WT Comments video

by Awakened at Gilead 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• caliber
    caliber

Lance,

Yes it was a very impressive, informative, free-flow of truth yet , respectful and dignified in every way !

.... words that others have used but bear repeating........ articulate....respectful.. no bitterness.. no bashing ...

but most clearly makes its points .

James 3:18( a) .........". The fruit of righteousness has its seed sown under peaceful conditions !"

Thanks for sharing !

Caliber

• Casper
    Casper

Wow Lance,

That was "Fantastic"... I am so impressed...!!!

You did such a good job presenting your findings and getting
    your point across.

So proud of you...!!

Cas

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

video no longer there?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Just a thought. You mentioned that one of the
    things you learned was how to study and research.

I wonder how many JW's or Ex-JW's out there know
    how to do this. A lot of us never went to college
    and we certainly didn't learn how from the
    "Organization". After all it was frowned upon.

Sorry, didn't mean to misdirect.

Study and research basically meant to do research in the Society's pubs and CD-Rom. We had non-Society publications in the Gilead library, but few took time to look these over. I did look at some Christendom type Bible commentary both to assuage my doubts as well as confirm them... then the cognitive dissonance started to kick in....

I don't know if I would have realized it's not the truth had I not gone to Gilead... or perhaps it would have taken longer... but Gilead was a key step in my Awakening...

Lance

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Congrats A @ G !! Well done !!

You're now, officially, an apostacelebrity !

B the X

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Still there..... I just checked it. Open up the link in my 1st post if you don't see it embedded...

Lance

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Positive interview, Lance. I really hope it gets potential Gilead applicants thinking...

V, I think you cut the video off too soon...

• Switch
    Switch

Wow A@G. great interview. I just popped in for a few minutes to catch up on JWD since I haven't been here for a couple days. I'm glad I did -and got to see you in V's production. Nice work. I'm sure lots of people will benefit from seeing you on Youtube.

-switch

• Robert7
    Robert7

I had the priviledge to meet Lance last week in NYC when I was on a business trip. What a great guy, and what great stories he has with his background in the organization. What impressed me the most is that he has no anger or hatred to the Society. Very positive attitude. He is using the skills he gained as a missionary and (along with getting a college degree, congrats!) is doing well for himself. What a fine brother!

Lance, enjoyed your story, and look forward to part 2!

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Thanks Lance, looking forward to Part 2.

You came off as very non-apostatish, that is, I didn't detect any foaming at the mouth or hear demonic echoes while you were speaking.

Really, you didn't say much that any witness could object to. Which is good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit