Any athiests here had a demon experience?

by Marilyn 34 Replies latest jw friends

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Why would atheists have a demon-related experience? They are already controlled by demons and don't need any other experience. They are inhabited by demons, drive around with demons, produce little demons, dine and wine with demons, are married to demons, etcetera etcetera ad infinitum.

Atheists are by their very nature demons.

You can't do much worse than that, can you?

pc

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Marylin,

I agree with Intro. Its so easy for people to dismiss the existence of something they dont understand or have never experienced. I think that most people have experienced unusual things, but of course its down to whether we rationalise about it.

It is a fact that there are states of awareness (such as the hypnogogic state of sleep) which can cause us to hallucinate. However, there are other occurrances in which an experience can be considered to be not just an hallucination, such as when a person recieves a message from the entity which is later checked out and turns out to be correct (something the person didnt know before, or about a future event). What about some peoples experiences where they lose an object then find it 20 years later somewhere miles away? These things are recorded to have happened, and we cant explain it.

Many with a scientific mind want so called "rational" answers to everything. Those with a very creative scientific mind are open to any possibility no matter how strange it sounds!

Remember too that if one of these atheists had an experience that couldnt be explained away, they may start to believe in God. A man on a TV show about ghosts said that he'd never believed in God and never studied the paranormal, but in a hotel room which was notorious for being haunted he clearly saw the ghost of a little girl in his room, on two nights. OK it was a TV show, but it has been known for those who do not believe to have an experience that changes their mind.

Personally, I've had so many different experiences that I cant deny the existance of some power that we dont understand fully yet.

Sirona

• rem
    rem

Have I ever had a demon experience? No, never.

Have I ever had an experience that totally freaked me out? Yes.

I've had sleep paralysis experiences where I felt like there was an evil presence in the room and I couldn't move. But I know that wasn't demons. Funny thing - I had one a few months back and even though I knew what it was, I was still scared for a minute until I woke up a little and realized what was happening. Boy is that a scary feeling. It's kinda cool, though, once you figure out what's going on.

rem, who is obviously demonized and will have little demon children.

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • Farkel
    Farkel

Marilyn,

You silly goose! Of COURSE no atheist would ever have a demon experience! Here's how it works:

Those pesky demons have a pact that once a person becomes an atheist, they will NEVER mess with that person as long as that person stays an atheist. If they did, it would screw up their game, which as every sane person knows is to turn as many people away from God as possible. If they did any pesky demonizing on an atheist, that atheist would likely get scared and turn to God for help. So demons only do their demonizing on people who actually BELIEVE that demons exist to do their demonizing. Since people who live their lives in fear of being demonized are among the most logical, rational and sane people around, they are prime candidates for demon attacks.

Why would demons want to attack someone so stupid as to believe that they don't exist, someone who uses such lame excuses for disbelieving such as there is virtually no evidence that they do exist?

So the very BEST way to mess up those pesky demons is to refuse to believe in them. When you do that, they HAVE to leave you alone. It's in the "Code of Ethics for Demons" book.

That's the good news. The downside is that God will kill you for not believing in them.

Sometimes you just can't win!

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I am not an athiest but I have had things happen that I cannot explain. We lived in an apartment above another sister. At night, about 2 am, this sister would call my mom and scream at her because we were making racket up there. Of course everyone was alseep so no racket was done by us. We would also hear people walk up the stairs to our front door and we would go to answer the door to a totally empty hallway. I once saw a woman standing in the living room. Apparently an old woman had died in our apartment at one time. While at this apartment I also had furniture (my desk chair) lift into the air and go in circles. And one time I heard my sister come through the door, jump into the bottom bunk, and situate herself and go to sleep. I went to talk to her in the morning and she was not there nor was her bed rumpled. I asked her about it later and she had slept in the other bedroom.

I'm not sure how much of this was real or not. At the time I was interested in astrology and the chair and my sister thing happened during this time. Was it real? I have no idea, it could have been my imagination also because Witnesses used to sit around and talk about demons all the time. Could have come from fear and hallucinations for all I know.

Oh and just last wee......I went into the kitchen and the pantry door came open and almost hit me on the nose. I think it was the demons who through my little dog in there to go after the dogfood in there so she could scare me. I don't know. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit