2008 Young People Ask Vol 2 (YPA V2) PDF, searchable, bookmarked

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Here is a new permanent link to the file; the other link is still active as well. I like to use DivShare because the file never expires, but they were down for technical reasons earlier this week.

http://www.divshare.com/download/4839793-fcf

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Just tacking a post onto the end of my own thread to see if 500 posts moves me from "Senior Member" to something else. 500 posts on JWD might mean I'm officially "out"...

EDIT: YAY! "Master Member"... what's the next bump point, and to what level?

• lrkr
    lrkr

I know that the consensus feeling is disgust. But I am really sad for all of the teenagers who will swallow this hook, line and sinker. While the "creative thinking" department at Bethel is reduced to .5 people, the propaganda department must have well over 1000 people. Every kid with a media studies associates degree (bachelors degrees are from the Debil) is coming up with better ways to sell the same ole, same ole.

Slick packaging. 21st century, MTV graphics. 1950s morality. Prehistoric values.

Sad.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Oh, and I forgot one- Simplicity. Everything that a young person faces will be simple- able to be solved with, what 16 font on two small pages- about 75 words at most. Name the issue- anorexia, drug abuse, teen pregnancy, parental abuse- all simple issues solved with simple statements. "Just forgive him." "You may be taking this too seriously" etc, etc.

• Gordy
    Gordy

Its the check list for "Will they make a good husband/wife" that got me.

Life does not work by check lists.

I'm sure many on here can testify that some persons who may fulfil the check list, turn out to be the totally wrong person.

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Thanks for all your hard work in scanning this, TJ (Master Member!!)
    I'll show it to my fellow 'apostate' teenage daughters; it will put them off ever returning to that bizarre religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit