2008 Young People Ask Vol 2 (YPA V2) PDF, searchable, bookmarked

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    Thanks for the preview TJ.

You're welcome, Eyes! I just finished scanning the last of the 320 pages; just need an hour to put in the bookmarks, and I'll post the rest of the book. I got smart after that preview and cut the binding off, so the rest of the sections look even better.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

OK, here's the FULL BOOK. It's 40MB in size... but it's worth it... :-) Fully indexed, searchable, you can copy text out, all Role Models and Worksheets are hotlinked off the Index at the end, document is in color, just like having the original book!

http://sendspace.com/file/gvo9q9

I'd love to see some JWD'er fill out THEIR version of the "action plans", "what do you think" and section-ending Journal pages. :-) That could be a WHOLE 'nuther thread!

• studier
    studier

Thank YOU!!

studier

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Really nice job.

• StAnn
    StAnn

This book makes me want to puke. Note page 265, par. 2 about sports:

Will the sport provide good association? If you have some athletic ability, your peers and teachers might exert pressure on you to join a school team. You may feel a strong urge to accept the offer. A Christian youth named Mark says, "I feel it's just not fair that my parents won't let me join the school team." But instead of attempting to coax your parents into accepting your viewpoint, consider the following facts: Practice sessions and games are usually scheduled outside of normal school hours. If you do well, you'll be encouraged to devote more time to the sport. If you don't do so well, you'll feel pressure to spend more time in practice. In addition, teammates often form close bonds of friendship as they revel in the highs of victory and share the despair of defeat.

Now ask yourself: 'Will spending my personal time in an activity that could result in close bonds of friendship with youths who don't share my spiritual standards be a good influence on me?' (1 Corinthians 15:33) 'What price am [ willing to pay just to play on a particular team?'

OMG! You might actually make FRIENDS! Not acceptable for a JDub!

I've been calling my little brother, whose daughter is at the DC right now with her JW mother, telling him NOT to let her read this pile of c*@p!

StAnn

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

Thank you so much for doing this!! Great work, much appreciated :-)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Tj:

Thank you for providing this for the group! Much appreciated!

N.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

"I'd love to see some JWD'er fill out THEIR version of the "action plans", "what do you think" and section-ending Journal pages. :-) That could be a WHOLE 'nuther thread!"

ACTION PLANS?!? I know that they have been using a form of NLP, Now their ripping off think and grow rich? When I 1st read that book it amazed me how similar the 'formula' for developing a wealthy mindset was akin to what the 'Society' use to say for aspiring pioneers and those reaching out to do.

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl

Wow; thanks so much--I've really been looking forward to this one!

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit