Your Favorite 80's Music Groups or Songs - What Did You Like ?

by flipper 73 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Air Supply

Boy George

The Police

Genesis (Phil Collens)

ABBA (still going strong until they split up in the 80's)

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hello (was it me you're looking for?)

Total Eclips of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler?)

• White Dove
    White Dove

Michael Jackson was HOT (before he turned into a creepy white child molester)

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"Hello (was it me you're looking for?)" ... Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is lonely feeling you.

• White Dove
    White Dove

The Grateful Dead!!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Was Hello sung by Lynol Ritchie or Billy Joel?

I quit listening to music a looooong time ago so have forgotten who sang what.

Oh and I really like Elton John.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Was Hello sung by Lynol Ritchie or Billy Joel?

Lionel Richie. Remember that video where he sang to the "blind" girl who ended up making a horrible looking bust of his face?

• White Dove
    White Dove

We didn't have cable until 2000's.

I never saw most of the music videos and by the 2000's I'd quit listening to music.

Makes me curious now about that video of Lynol Richie. I wanna see it.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Scorpions were probably my favorite. Love at First Sting was definitely my favorite album from that decade. Also, Def Leppard, Metallica, Van Halen, INXS, The Cars, The Police.

• flipper
    flipper

BRINJEN- Great U-tubes thanks ! INXS was great !

AMICUS- U2 was great ! Lots of good songs. I too really like Tom Petty's stuff. The Police kept performing and recording I believe till 1985. They went on a reunion tour last year. After the Police broke up , Sting went on to have a great solo career. I have all his stuff too.

CRAZYBLONDEB- You partied with Steve Perry and Journey ? Funny !

SEAGRL- Prince was big too ! Miami Vice ? I take it you were a big Don Johnson fan ? LOL!

MsMcDUCKET- Heart was good. U2 was awesome ! I love Sting's music as well ! I have every CD from him. Prince also was good.

BIG TEX- You've got it organized by year ! Good for you ! I really liked the Cars song- Drive. Liked Ric Ocasek's wife in the video even more ! LOL! Tears for Fears - really liked the songs they put out too ! And u2 was great too.

JAGUAR BASS- Frank Zappa was great ! Really like his stuff. I really like Golden Earring . I have a lot of their albums. What albums do you have from them ? Did they ever tour in America ? Or just tour in Europe where they are from ?

DJK- Lionel Richie, Phil Collins were good ! Thanks for the U-tubes.

PEPPERMINT- Interesting U-tube. Strange.

SWITCH- I really liked U2, Duran Duran, and Depeche Mode. Good groups.

WT WIZARD- That USA for Africa had a lot of famous singers in it. I'm a big Paul McCartney fan- not so much Michael Jackson.

CASPER- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts rocked !

WHITE DOVE- The Police and Genesis I really liked. Grateful Dead were good. Hello was sung by Lionel Ritchie.

KEYSER SOZE- Scorpions were a great group . Had some awesome heavy metal bands in the 80's. Van Halen, INXS, Cars, and Police. Hey, you and I have very similar tastes !! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit