A phone call from the elders.

by strawberry cake 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Honesty:

That is a priceless nugget you have posted there. Definitely a keeper! How did you find that????

My, how the doctrine has taken a total 180 since then...this should be posted in every hall (surreptitiously of course!)

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    Our eldest,however hates the stigma but we can't pretend even for him.

You would think when you raise your kids in that cult, and decide to get out, it would make your kids think something is not right. But like you, strawberry, have a Daughter still in and she says she is never leaving even if she done the research and found the WTS was wrong. Hard to believe anyone can love an organization more then their family. Have one Son out. It was because of him I am out. Wanted him back in so done a LOT of research and found out what the organization is. "A Cult."

• freeme
    freeme

strawberry cake, i want you to know how fortune you are that you have your spouse with you. my wife probably will never leave the org and that basically means ill die childless, because i wont leave her but cant have kids with her when this horrible religion is between us. i go crazy imagining elders giving her advice to stay strong even though shes unfortunately with me. or elders who try to lure my kids in this cult.

• changeling
    changeling

It's great that you have the circumstances to speak your mind.

changeling :)

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

Hi Wingcommander,

It's so unbelievably unloving, after years of associating with these people, who we called brother and sister , Aunty and Uncle, that they could reject those who disagree with such efficiency. In the past I would have called this an apostate lie! I try not to dwell too much on them though or I go off into a rant.

When my sons say they saw Aunty so and so, I think to myself, that is not your Aunty!I don't even know these people!(anymore, did I ever?)It's so cold.

You saw through the hogwash..
    You didn't get fake baptised...

Bless you!

xxx SC

• megawatt
    megawatt

Good to hear that you don't have soo much at stake with family. It's the main culprit for keeping doubters in the BORG... Honesty- Thank you for posting that Jpeg file of the awake issue. Do you have the issue in it's entirety from cover to cover? Either way, THANK YOU...

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Honesty - that is a great scan... I am sending a copy to my stepdad and brother who are shunning me...

A@G

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Strawberry Cake,

Got your PM. Check a few of my recent threads. I can't get too specific on some things, as my info sources still need some protection.

S4

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Nice Strawberry all the best in your future

Slavery to corruption is indeed a nasty thing to experience

• penny2
    penny2
    We refuse to pretend we don t understand...WE DON T AGREE!

I like that! Your strength is inspiring. Thanks!

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit