Society to start laminating paper backed publications

by Lady Zombie 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

The 85% were happy sionce they don't have to go to Kinkos.

It also means (as do all other announcements) that the end is nearer than ever. Jehovah is speeding up the work!

A@G

• heathen
    heathen

obviously it's because they want publications to last througout the millenial reign and they don't have to walk all over the world to deliver new copies of stuff since the current modes of transportation will be no more. also explains why they needed a new 500 million dollar printing facility , so they can have a laminating department.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

wow... do those books still cost a quarter?

With all the crap online at the source, the WT should be "cutting and pasting" for years to come.. a little plastic that will never bio-degrade for eons it the icing on the cake!

Jeff

• blondie
    blondie

There has not been an assigned price for the publications since 1990 in the US.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    There has not been an assigned price for the publications since 1990 in the US.

I knew that ... ever since the WTBTS signed on to the Jimmy Swaggart case.

I guess the point I was making is you can wrap a turd in tinfoil but it wont make a hot dog.

Out

Jeff

• VM44
    VM44

This is only the beginning...soon The Watchtower will start to laminate the publishers as well!

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

"I am Dyslexic of borg. Your ass will be laminated."

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

Creasing is futile

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

To stop the large number of Witlesses leaving the org.A new special requirement at baptism will hence forth take place in that one has to agree to be laminated which makes a JW last longer.The process will take place just before surfacing from the pool.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Its great news for Witnesses who apropriately pre-study on the toilet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit