Are you a "right-fighter"? Are most JW's? Are many xjw's?

by avishai 18 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You gotta fight, for your right.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Today I'm not a right-fighter. As long as I can stay in my comfort zone, keep the ac on pay my bills I dont have to be right.

What is there to be right about? If you want to be right politically, in the end all you can do is vote. And if you live in Florida your vote wont count anyways unless your a republican.

And no one can be right about God, religion, evolution. Where we came from, where we are going. No one knows.

If you have the desire to be right about something, you should channel your energy and become a televangalist, preacher or a politician, or even an evolutionary scientist/biologist like Richard Dawkins.

That way you can be full of Shxt and get paid for it. Probaly even become a millionare.

• amicus
    amicus
    You gotta fight, for your right.

That's Clash isn't it? I forget the song. :P

• amicus
    amicus

You are wrong. I am right. not much of a struggle there now, is there?

Hill

That aces it. Hill and I are the same but different.

• avishai
    avishai

Nope, the beastie boys, but the Clash rules!!

• SweetSweetApostasy
    SweetSweetApostasy

John Doe: Ruh-spect may uh-thor-i-tay!

At least when we find little pieces of your electronic body splattered about in the alley behind JWD, they're sure to get you name right.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I tend to search for the truth. And, if I am wrong, I would rather know about it in a peaceful way so I can adjust my beliefs.

As for winning arguments via specious logic, I will not do that. I would rather present the facts and solve the problem. If people continue to use logical fallacies after that, without doing any meaningful research, that's their problem and they will have to continue living with that mysticism holding them down.

• avishai
    avishai

BTTT for recent political debates, name calling, etc. on both sides.

• avishai
    avishai

It was a tough thing for me to shake too. Still pretty vigilant on that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit