10 kilograms and still going strong!

by Princess Daisy Boo 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Princess, go girl go, you are doing great.

I had guests last week and it was a challenge I wasn't watching my diet last week, to much stress and out of routine. I am back on track since yesterday. I am finding I am not losing weight fast at all this time. I get little exercise because of back pain and lack of mobility. Also My metabolism is slower now, being older. Its discouraging only losing 1 lb a week. I am going to do it though.

Hugs from Velvet

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks Velvy Hon.

It is hard to stay on track, and even harder to get back on track after life gets in the way of THE PLAN, but you can do it... Plus, on the bright side, if you are only losing a pound a week, that's ok - gives your skin a chance to catch up and they say that people that experience rapid weightloss generally dont keep it off as well as those who lose weight slowly and steadily. So there you go... you are doing great!

Lots of Love

PDB

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Another week, Another Loss. 0.2kgs this time round... Total Loss is now 11 Kgs!

I had to buy new jeans this week - 2 sizes down!

Go Team Hilary!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm a bit metric impaired. What does 11kg's translate into lbs?

• *summer*
    *summer*

White Dove...

1 kg = 2.2 lbs.

You are doing great PDB!

• White Dove
    White Dove

-24.2 lbs is awsome!

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thank you Summer and White Dove!

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Last week I did not weigh in - just recovering fro my sinus surgery, but I am thrilled to report that this weeks weigh in was a loss of 1 kg, I am now up to 12kgs (26.4lb) Yay for me!!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You've done very well in the weight loss department......hope your feeling better this week from the surgery...

h40

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks Hope - I am feeling much better now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit