Convention attendee harassed by attendants

by song19 48 Replies latest jw friends

• song19
  • blondie
    blondie

I can't see the URL.

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

I can guess it might be an over zealous attendant, who tells somebody (filming them) who obviously wants to cause a problem to go somewhere else.

Just a thought

• song19
    song19

... sorry, it was my first time posting a youtube clip here... didn't work the first time.

I was thoroughly entertained by what happened.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I posted those videos in response to Terry's post about being asked to leave a convention before he even got through the door.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/160885/1.ashx

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Personally, I thought the guy with the camera behaved like an obnoxious a-hole. Having been a witness, he knew full well how he would be received showing up in shorts, sandals, and with a video camera. He was inviting this "harrassment" so he would have an excuse to let out all his pent-up anger. Live your own life, and let them live theirs. Grow the f*** up.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I agree keyser. I didn't think much of him dragging things from years ago out and putting his cousin on display.

• song19
    song19
    posted those videos in response to Terry's post about being asked to leave a convention before he even got through the door.

sorry jamiebowers, I didin't see that.

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

As it is a public event, anyone can come off the street, and go to those meetings, if there wasnt attendants controling things it would be a complete mess. At an event a few years ago, there was a young boy who was kidnapped from someone who just came off the street, thats why they are there. But I have to say that the people in the video both acted inappropriately.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Saw the video on Terry's thread...wasen't impressed...the ex was inviting conflict going in...ah, well to each his own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit