WTBS GETS SHIRTY WITH JW

by JEMIMAH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

"Why has this thread died?"

Interesting, isn't "it"?

Still no answer to my question, in which I will ONLY accept from "JEMIMAH".

Same goes for "Irrevered/Friday".

Silence speaks volumes.

Skally

wcrestnpeace

• Prisca
    Prisca

Silence could also mean that the person you are awaiting an answer from isn't online as much as you.

Go outside and enjoy the sunshine!

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Prisca,

You may be right and then again maybe not.

Anyway, I did want to point out that I made a post on this thread last night before I went to bed then once again this morning before going to work all day long in the sunshine I might add, and now here it is again just before bed time and I'm posting again.Hardly excessive if you ask me.
    So I hope that sunshine comment wasn't directed at me.

Jem, can take up for himself.

Ranchette

• Prisca
    Prisca

Ranchette,

The "sunshine" comment was a general comment, and definately not directed to you.

I think that some need to realise that if Jemimah is who/what he implies, then he may not have the ability to reveal as much as some would like him too. I have been told on good authority who Jemimah is, but I am not going to reveal anything just to please some sceptics here. Everyone is allowed to have their privacy.

We need to realise that this forum is only a cyber board - that life goes on despite who people are and how they behave in here. That's part of what I meant by "enjoying the sunshine" - life is to be enjoyed, and there is a whole lot more to life than stressing if someone is who they say they are.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Prisca,

I'm glad you responded because I was just thinking how "bitchy" I sounded to you before.
    Sorry

Anyway, yes I'm sceptical but I totaly understand anonimity.I sure value mine at this point.

I think I'll go get my beauty sleep now and maybe I 'll be nicer tomorrow.
    Take care and we will talk again later.

Ranchette

• sf
    sf

"I think that..."

With due respect, it simply doesn't matter to ME what YOU or Anyone else here "think" of ANY of my inquiries. And FOR that matter, any of my posts or threads.

Sincerely, sKally

wcrestnpeace

• patio34
    patio34

IMO, the WTS would have big problems with broadcasting widely their material. Wouldn't it be simple for it to be altered and then there would be a lot of confusion? Or could it be read-only as the CD-ROM is? I can see their side of it though.

Can't be in the sunshine today as tt's supposed to rain this afternoon here in California. I'm going to see "Harry Potter."

Cheers!
    Pat

• Dino
    Dino

Hello Prisca. Might I introduce myself. You have always seemed like one of nicer posters on this forum. The reason I have pushed for JEMIMAH to "put his money where mouth is", is because of the danger it would pose to those valuable "moles" in place if he is a WT troll. Lets say that in an indiscreet moment, and we all have them, one of the participants in the war against the WTBS (which is fought on many fronts), shows just one of the cards in his hand. It can ruin years of work. Someone who gets disenchanted for whatever reason with the society and agrees to help in some way is very rare indeed. And yet much to the WT's chagrin, they are there.Im sorry if my post to JEMIMAH sounded coarse and rude to you, but if you go back and take messenger's post point by point and then research all of JEMIMAH's posts from day one you will see the pattern outlined in messenger's post. I also personally know you cant "friendly" someone in to giving up pertinent info. Either you are on board or not. If strong convictions and a desire to help people get the truth are not enough, then nothing is. What has set my alarm off is if I was on the "inside" at ANY branch I would NEVER post here in that manner. I would simply contact someone who could put the information to great use. So I have followed JEMIMAH's posts with great interest. Temporary silence on this subject can be understood, but not a total ignoring of this challenge. And let me say "sorry" in advance if I am wrong, I dont mean to be "shirty".

Dino

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Jem,

I'm curious about something else?
    How did your 35 min talk go at the elder school?
    Remember...
    * http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=8664&site=3

If it was cancelled why didn't you update us on this?
    Or did you and I missed it?

In reading Messengers summation of the Elder school I see nothing about a 35min talk on new child abuse procedures.
    I have other questions too.
    I may be back with more.

Ranchette

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Yes there's more,

This is also very strange, the new Elder book that you have referred to more than once was not released or even mentioned as a future release in the Elder school.

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=4325&site=3
    * http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=15351&site=3

Was the book postponed or cancelled and you just didn’t update us?

Ranchette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit