WTBS GETS SHIRTY WITH JW

by JEMIMAH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Skally, I went to school with a Karen Happuch. Seemed a normal family, had two sisters and several brothers. I later learned that her fathers first family had all died under odd circumstances. He was an odd man, come to think of it. His name was Ocu Pation, he scratched at himself with clamshells most all the time, and when I picked Karen up for a date, he looked at me kind of sideways and asked if I thought I was to be a "comforter" to his daughter. Strange man.

• messenger
    messenger

I smell a rat.

Whose purpose does this post serve? Is old Jemimah just trying to warn everyone about Watchtower rules? Or is he offering a veiled threat directly from WT for anyone who might use their material. If so why don't they go after Kent? He has a ton of stuff on his website including the KS book. Where is the big bad WT in stopping him? If anyone thinks for one minute you can stop anyone from publishing material on the internet they are sadly mistaken. You can chase website after website and never stop it from going up. If Watchtower is stupid enough to think they can control the internet and their material that is distributed by the millions for FREE around the world, I would love to see them just try to enforce it. Any of you reading this be careful to not let a silly little letter, to an unkown person, with an unknown website, offered by an unknown nobody insider, scare you away from publishing the truth about Watchtower.

Everyone please link to Watchtower website and publish all you want, these little turds are not going to stop anyone on the internet. Take this post by Jem for what it is, an insipid threat from a Watchtower troll.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Jem,

Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure we will hear of more of this type of thing from WT trying to intimidate people from using WT literature to expose them for what they really are.

I don't believe they will ever get control of the internet situation.
    "The genie is out of the bottle!"

I'm interested in your thoughts on something off topic.

Since it sounds like you work at London Bethel and you also frequent this board you must be familiar with what both sides are saying on the UN issue and have also seen the evidence provided so far.
    I'm courious about what you feel about Brooklyn Bethel's official explanation on the matter?

Also,what do you think about them demanding that your branch along with all others around the world use this explanation?

Surely this must disturb you a great deal to see that they are not telling the truth?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Ranchette

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Take this post by Jem for what it is, an insipid threat from a Watchtower troll.

You have the evidence, messenger?

Reminds me of the title of one of Elvis' songs "Suspicious Minds".

Let's be nice, eh?

BTW nice to hear from you again, Jem.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• Prisca
    Prisca

Messenger said:

Take this post by Jem for what it is, an insipid threat from a Watchtower troll.

Yet another example of If-You-Don't-Agree-With-The-Poster-Then-Call-Him-A-Troll [8>]

Jemimah - thanks for the info. Interesting how the powers of suggestion by the WTS work on the average rank and file.

• messenger
    messenger

To Whom It May Concern,

Yes troll, I will be the first to state it and then if any of you will do a little research you may learn something.

1. Who was it that said we were getting a new KS book, claims to be reading it and yet has to produce one shred of information about what it contains?

2. Who is fishing for posters who may know what supposed KS 01 changes are?

3. Who gives stories about bethel moving then not moving with explanations that fish for insiders?

4. Who started a witchhunt with all dead ends on the WCC with no collaborating evidence? Was this to draw attention away from something else?

5. Who was it that said they had a teaching part about child molestation they were going to post?

6. Who gives details of meetings with no recourse from WT about finding him out?

7. Who consistently claims to have some tidbit then never has an answer back when questioned?

8. Who has yet to make one comment about the UN scandal as far as British bethel internal matters, or anything else for that matter?

One point could be blown off as a mistake, two could be a coincidence, three starts getting a little curious, after that it puts forth the appearance something is not right. If Jemimah is truly a bethel insider who wants to help those who are on the outside, then stand and deliver something meaningful. ANYTHING!

All I have seen are dead ends, promised goods and lack of follow through. Jemimah if you are the real deal and your are not trolling I ask you to deliver any one of three things:

1. Manuscript of your KS part on child molestation.

2. Summation of text changes from KS 91 to KS 01.

3. Hard copy of anything related to British bethel and their response to the UN issue.

If you wish to clear yourself of my charges then stand and deliver. I will be the first to apologize for misinterpreting your actions. On the other hand don't dance around here with inside information that has no substance that could put someone in harms way by WT plumbers. You claim to have beaten an investigation yet you must have a death wish to post a written response from WT correspondence. WT can trace any letter they write to anyone. That makes you either exceptionally stupid or a troll using information to scare those who read it. The copyright information is just too transparent. What other reason would a person have to post a letter threatening the witness owner of a website for putting up WT articles? Do any of you recall the “Question from Readers” about four months back regarding copyright of WT literature? Another threat to scare people away from putting up WT information that exposes them for what they are. I am sure they would love to see the Awake and WT UN articles go away from the internet, thus making it more difficult to sort out how WT supported the UN.

So what possible reason could Jem have for posting this letter? I could think of much less dangerous hard copy that could be produced that would be much harder to trace to one individual. Such as the three things requested above. If Jem does not answer or have anything to offer, I would suggest anyone who has contact with him to use caution as what you communicate may be used against you and this forum.

OK Jemimah, you have my challenge to your credibility prove me wrong.

• waiting
    waiting

Testy people make life so much more interesting.

Personally, I gotta go to work now - hope this thread continues till I get back tonight.

Take care - I hate going back to work after a holiday.

waiting

• Dino
    Dino

Messenger is right on! Put up or shut up Jemimah. Silentlambs called you to task long ago if I remember right. There are many people you could deal with without compromising your precious position. This post was the last straw for me with you. My troll alert just went off big-time now. You carrot-sticked us with the IBSA and WCC and just hoped we would forget about it I guess. I challenge you to contact someone, perhaps Randy Watters, about this potentially explosive association. Are you in this org. or are you out, at least mentally?

Sorry old chap/chappette, Dino

• Dino
    Dino

bttt for those on your side of the pond JEMIMAH.

Cheers, Dino

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Wow!
    Why has this thread died?
    Hmmmm?

Ranchette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit