Do UFO's exist or is this another Cult?

by Witness 007 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Some UFO evidence makes me laugh. Like the NASA out in space pictures which obviously show space junk floating in the atmosphere....Cattle mutilations???? Why would advanced beings repeatedly do this?? Crop circles???? Why? Fuzzy or faked photo's and Alien abduction which is now shown to be a mental condition. {like Witness Demon attacks} ....basically, not one peice of UFO or any other real evidence has been found. This is just another Cult!

• jstalin
    jstalin

More cults. I was curious and looked up "UFO Cult" on wikipedia and found that the Nation of Islam also has odd UFO beliefs:

The Nation of Islam subscribes to the belief that UFOs are responsible for "raising mountains" and will destroy the world on the Day of Judgment. Its former leader, Elijah Muhammed, claimed that the Biblical Book of Ezekiel describes a "Motherplane" or "Wheel". The movement's current leader, Louis Farrakhan, describes the "Motherplane" thus:

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Motherplane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this mother wheel which is a half mile by a half mile (800 by 800 m). This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs. [1]
  • Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

i know of some watchtower's witnesses who supposedly saw UFOs and interpreted it as demon activity.

after some more questions, they admited to have been really drunk at the time.

• logic
    logic

Unidentified objects do exist. Whether they are flown by aliens from outer space is another question.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think that probably the most fascinating thing about this subject is the uber-religious devotion that so many people have for their belief in this idea. Perhaps they want to feel special because they have "seen one", or maybe they have some psycho-sexual urge to "be abducted and experimented upon"?

Many of the true believers that I have known would overcome any ordinary Jehovah's Witness in their zeal to spread the message and make a forced conformance of all others to believe in the space visitors exactly the way they do.

For me - you will have to show me the actual wreckage of one of the saucers as well as the rotted remains of the occupants. The alien autopsy black & white movie somehow left me without being convinced.

BTW - I really don't think that the U.S. Government is anywere near that good at keeping a secret.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes "James Woods" there zeal is like the Witnesses with huge explinations with little evidence...the black and white "Alien autopsy" footage was staged, and there have been others staged for the camera's.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Indeed. And may I just add that "Night of the Living Dead" looked a lot more realistic?

• joebin
    joebin

The only thing that really baffles me about the whole subject is the crop circles. I don't know who is behind them but one has to admit they are pretty intricate. I'm not sure but haven't some people tried to reproduce them but weren't able to. I could be wrong though.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Crop circles....why would aliens who are obviously super intelligent come all this way to make circles in corn??!!! It could be caused by a unknown wind phenomenon, or pranksters.

• james_woods
    james_woods

JW007 - maybe you missed that terrible Mel Gibson movie about the green man-eating aliens?

They obviously needed the crop circles to guide themselves to the human victims. (after navigating at least half way across the galaxy).

I did find it strange that ordinary water was as poisonous and corrosive to them as sulfuric acid would be to us - but that they still wanted to eat human flesh, which is at least 80% water.

Also found it a little strange that they could not fathom a simple door lock, after having mastered inter-stellar flight.

Oh well - maybe too much logic is really bad for science fiction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit