Last nights play/Work (photos)

by Sparkplug 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey LouBelle~ Thanks for the input. At least I know they are not total flops. I think that they are good enough for the short term purpose I am using them for, but I really want to work out the graphics part. I know a lot of people ask me if I am in graphics or do graphics work and it really sucks to not know exactly what I qualify for. So I am looking into it. Some additional schooling may help. But not knowing the terminology really hurts the job list.

Sacolton~ That pic is not me. Do you mean the eyes I look through the lens through? Thank you though!

OOMpa~ Fill light would have been great, but where we were was enough to make all lighting rough. These are just pics of the kind that I rescued and messed with graphics on. Or at least tried to use CS3 on. Anyhow, that is what I am wondering about. The graphics part. I am happy you are enthusiastic about the shots, truly! But these I pulled out and messed with them, maybe even washed them out more myself in trying my hand at graphics. Actually I probably darkened up her eyes too much seeing her face was not painted like that. Maybe I should give a before shot? I keep trying to watch the tutorials and see what I can catch and a lot is out there. I know this one picture I saw in a photo mag is so damn cool, and the man spent about 40 hours working on it. Just one picture that looked about as bad as any shot I have seen and when he was done...It was amazing.

And PEC! I actually like that shot you posted of Elsewhere Barbie and me.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Great photogs Miss Sparky , very imaginative , keep up the good work....... practice makes art , a lot of practice makes great art

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit