Did anyone get told that they 'think about things too much'?

by jambon1 28 Replies latest jw friends

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

I was told that as a youngster ALL the time.
    I never was a very good drone.

I haven't been told that for a very long time.

Uh..Thanks for the reminder.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Nephilim penis size: It can be done. If you are curious, there are horse videos that will explain. Don't ask me for a link.

Nephilim women: Not clear that they existed, but there is a saying that addresses the possibility. "Tie a board on your ass so you don't fall in."

I have said enough. Outta here....

• yknot
    yknot

......that and I asked to many questions...

Oh and my favorite.....'too smart for my own good'...WTF?

??? Yknot ???

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Nephilim penis size??? I never ever thought of that one - never. WOW that is something. I had my other questions no doubt, and when I approached the elders with doubt/questions I was told not to over think these "minor" things - Jehovah will answer all our questions in due time - thing is I wasn't prepared to take their word for it any longer.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Usually when someone tells you that you're thinking too much, it's because they're not thinking enough, because they lack the capability and are jealous that you do not.

Think about it... how many dubs take pride in their ignorance?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    Nephilim penis size?

The size 26 sandals may have been an indication...

• Caedes
    Caedes

When it comes to the case of thinking about Nephilim penis size I think the elders were right!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nephilum penis size wouldn't have mattered, since they were the children of the angels who married the people. The penis size of the angels themselves would have made more of a difference.

As for thinking too much, I never did it in front of the hounders. I did it after field circus, and often I did it without a washtowel or asleep in my hands. Definitely, they would not have liked it if I were to have researched things.

Also, the things I thought of were not scriptural doctrine. Instead, I thought more of personal effects of being in or being out of the New Dark Ages. I calculated that I would be better off out, whether or not the Washtowel Slaveholdery had the truth. From there, it took nothing to realize that the quickest way to not be in the New Dark Ages was apostasy.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Yup, I'd nearly forgotten that one..."It's not important to spend too much time thinking about things like that - better to look at the larger picture"

*puke*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit