Did anyone get told that they 'think about things too much'?

by jambon1 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Yes, my wife tells me that all the time...

I used to think about most of the things you mentioned... except the nephilim... perhaps if the nephilim were female I would be wondering about... well....ahem....

But seriously, we are told that those are things we cannot know... they are a mystery... but then the WTS lays into Churches for believing in the mystery of the trinity..

They really want it both ways, don't they...

• Satanus
    Satanus

I got that line a few times.

S

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

My CO actually told me he had never met anyone like me..How could I have spent a year digging into and researching something.....I must be obsessed...and really need to let it go and wait on Jehovah and trust in is his organization...not run ahead of it......seriously...straight faced and all.............oompa

oh and

Nephilim penis size?
    Ok just go ahead and ask oompa whacha wanna know!

Dammit! Now I'm thinking about the penis size of the Nephilim. Like a song that's stuck in your head.

Oompa--I want to know everything about the penii of mortal coiled angels.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Nephilim penis size?

Ok, I'm with Lady Zombie on this one. What were the discussions surrounding this little tidbit, and what scriptures were used to support it?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Yeah. Heard that a lot.

Jehovah's Witnesses - where higher education has to be discouraged and thinking is a bad thing!

The WTS contains the very seeds of its own destruction right there, me thinks!

Oops, thinking too much again!

S4

• jambon1
    jambon1

There was no discussions. Just something about yet another bible account which struck me as a bit strange/weird. Think about it! (Not for too long though).

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

I honestly never thought about the size of a Nephilim's penis. I did however reason that since they were angels, they had to have been hotties!

Think about that!

Perfect angels who wanted to boff a bunch of human women no doubt would have made bodies that were gorgeous.

• llbh
    llbh

I was always told i asked to many questions by my dad, used to drive him nuts. The same happened at school. I did not care if i looked like an idiot , which i sometimes did That is the way to learn. Sadly i became a JW. Glad i am out now

Now as the proud parent of two bright and one exceptionally bright child i understand what my dad went through. I hope i am different

Regards David

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

One of my friends who left the group before I did got told they thought too much.

When you make thinking a crime, you can condemn anything. :(

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Nephilim penis size?

Lordy, lordy,.. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit